• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Geniune 1958 vintage gibson ES-330? COMP'D

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
His face when typing this drawn out comment:

:image_9247_lg:
cow_look-removebg-preview (1).png

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
He’s getting very defensive here, IMO.

View attachment 158800
He really is a tard. Now, the idea that the serial number could point to the previous year actually makes sense.

The issue is that the Gibson serial number / factory order number system is a mess. They switched it around all the time, had inconsistencies and had different systems for solid and hollow body guitars, for example. We haven't seen the serial number and apparently it is so faint that the cow couldn't read it for X number of years.

There is no way in hell Joe's guitar is a '58 or a '59.

There is some chance it could be an early 60's guitar. It could also be a just some knockoff guitar with a home modded headstock, ebay truss rod cover and a gibson logo sticker slapped on it.

eKsZTUq.png

CruGY9I.png

It would have to be, as Gibson didn't make an ES-330 in a Cherry Burst until the early 60's. IF it's authentic, it's an early 60's model, however I have doubts.
It's a Gibson bridge, has fret end nubs, the truss rod cover looks good enough and the logo seems legit. Would love to see the back of the headstock to see the serial number and if it has wings.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Ol’ Joe was getting Jealous of all the attention we were giving Nana and decided to do something stupid. Thanks, Joe.
Its more than stupid. Stupid would be selling the guitar and not knowing it’s fake. He absolutely fucking knows its not real and is trying to scam some poor sucker. He’s a fucking bad person.