Geniune 1958 vintage gibson ES-330? COMP'D

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
You just know he went right to guitar center after the allowance came in, too.

:image_9247_lg: : “Hey bro! How was ‘work’ today? *chuckles*. I just got a sweet new Gibson at Guitar Center! Well, actually it…actually it was from a guy standing outside….Yes…Yes, Of course it’s not a fake, AntH! How could you say that?!”

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
The reply got a niggas ribs hurtin!'

Imagepipe_12.jpg

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
My guess is the original owner just made one with the copycat blanks you can buy. Easy enough to buy the parts

Chinks make copycat Rickenbackers that you can find on ebay

I would love to buy a real one, but prices have shot up on all instruments. They are a bitch too adjust as well

I think Ricks are mostly in the same ballpark they've been in, 1400 and up. I just got one for 1800. Seems pretty good quality and I don't think you have to adjust them that much, I've got friends that have had several that say they pretty much stay where they need to be, 6 and 12 strings.

This reeks of "I don't need my brother's money, I'm sitting on a guitar gold mine over here, thanks to my shrewd guitar investments". Joe barely "works" at gigs where he's lucky to take home fifty bucks, he's been selling everything he can to fund his obese, layabout lifestyle, and he only just now "discovered" that he owns an ultra-rare historical guitar? Please.

lowend73

dirty nachos
I think Ricks are mostly in the same ballpark they've been in, 1400 and up. I just got one for 1800. Seems pretty good quality and I don't think you have to adjust them that much, I've got friends that have had several that say they pretty much stay where they need to be, 6 and 12 strings.
Good to know. I’m a faggoty Yes fan, and the tone of their basses are pretty good.

Joe Jr probably thought “what a great investment!” Since he is a Clapton ballwasher, I’m surprised of his guitar choice. Probably sounds great with a loop pedal!

:colin_sm: