Genital herpes

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Screenshot_20220925-220711_Brave.jpg

https://archive.ph/wh9fv

Handsome_Pat

Child
Note- I do not have herpes, but I know several people who do (both men & women) & was considering dating someone with Herpes.

1) They have antiviral pills you take to limit the frequency and durations of breakouts. For most people with herpes, they can feel an outbreak coming a couple of days prior- you take three of the antivirals on the first day you have this feeling and then one per day for like the next 7 days. In most instances, when you have outbreaks and follow this protocol it only lasts a couple of days and is much less severe.

2) You will get herpes if you are intimate w/ someone who has the virus for an extended period of time, no matter what. You don’t take the anti-viral every day. You only take it when you feel an outbreak coming on. But the viral shedding starts days prior to someone even feeling they might have an outbreak soon. Condoms also do not stop the spread of herpes, because most men actually have genital herpes on their inner thigh, testicles, general pubic region & not specifically the shaft of the penis.

3) If she gives you herpes & you don’t marry her, this will impact your relationships with every future woman. In most states it’s illegal to not tell your sexual partners about your condition. You can get sued in every state for transmitting herpes to someone who didn’t know you were positive for the virus. Personally, I feel lucky I’m happily married & do not need to worry about any of this shit again- I made it through without anything that’s incurable (same with the misses) so I never had to have the conversation with sexual partners. I‘m a fairly smooth guy, but I imagine telling someone you have an incurable condition where the skin on and around your genitals is prone to extremely painful blistering at least twice a year is a hard sell.

4) You won’t get credit from her for accepting her condition past the first week. For every guy who turned her down because of the herp, there are 4 who didn’t give a shit.

Good luck.

G

Note- I do not have herpes, but I know several people who do (both men & women) & was considering dating someone with Herpes.

1) They have antiviral pills you take to limit the frequency and durations of breakouts. For most people with herpes, they can feel an outbreak coming a couple of days prior- you take three of the antivirals on the first day you have this feeling and then one per day for like the next 7 days. In most instances, when you have outbreaks and follow this protocol it only lasts a couple of days and is much less severe.

2) You will get herpes if you are intimate w/ someone who has the virus for an extended period of time, no matter what. You don’t take the anti-viral every day. You only take it when you feel an outbreak coming on. But the viral shedding starts days prior to someone even feeling they might have an outbreak soon. Condoms also do not stop the spread of herpes, because most men actually have genital herpes on their inner thigh, testicles, general pubic region & not specifically the shaft of the penis.

3) If she gives you herpes & you don’t marry her, this will impact your relationships with every future woman. In most states it’s illegal to not tell your sexual partners about your condition. You can get sued in every state for transmitting herpes to someone who didn’t know you were positive for the virus. Personally, I feel lucky I’m happily married & do not need to worry about any of this shit again- I made it through without anything that’s incurable (same with the misses) so I never had to have the conversation with sexual partners. I‘m a fairly smooth guy, but I imagine telling someone you have an incurable condition where the skin on and around your genitals is prone to extremely painful blistering at least twice a year is a hard sell.

4) You won’t get credit from her for accepting her condition past the first week. For every guy who turned her down because of the herp, there are 4 who didn’t give a shit.

Good luck.
Very helpful. Especially the last point.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Psst genital herpes can spread even with a condom. Also consider the fact that she probably blew the dude that gave her the herp as well so she’s probably got oral herpes to that could bubble up before either of you realize and 1 kiss and you’re fucked. Also, have fun playing Russian roulette any time you go down on her.

Chances are astronomically high that you WILL catch the shit the longer you’re with her. And then what’s to stop her from dumping your ass for whatever stupid reason in the future? Now you’re stuck with the herpes and having to look like a fucking moron to any women you see in the future “so I have herpes, but it’s not what you think! I was just being really nice to my last girlfriend!”

… not to scare you or anything

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Coincidentally the main character (Bukowski's alter ego) of the book i qouted above mentioned Fante as his favorite author, have to check him out next, love the honest to the point rawness of Bukowski's writing, so if Fante was his Idol i expect something truly special.
Fante and Bukowski were my dudes in college while I manipulated and plowed my way through endless amounts of pussy. Highly recommended.

JebJoh

Fucking hell.

I dont have it, but this other "chick" I am dating (not the one whise dad is a cop) who I considered wife worthy dropped the bombshell she has genital herpes last night.

She said it only flares up once a year or so, and that it's really common... lots of people have it.

I (((googled))) it and yeah, it is common. But ffs. It really changed my opinion on potententially settling down with her.

Am I being a little bitch about this? I like her, but how the fuck am I meant to eat out my wife, or fuck her, knowing she has genital herpes?

I found a bunch of reddit threads with degenerates saying genital herpes is normal etc. I hate them so much. Or are they right?

If she became my wife, I'd most likely get it too. That I do not want.

Need some brotherman insight. Break up with her? Or am I overreacting?
It sucks, avoid it if you can. I think there is a high risk that your kids will be born with it too.

I'd say get out before it is too late, if that is too much, read up about valtrex and make sure she's on it, but really I don't think it'll be worth it in the long run.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
My wife watches some show with Steve Martin and Martin Short called Only Murders in the Building (or something like that). Rappaport plays a cop and one of the final scenes from the final episode of the most recent season had some chick climbing on and kissing him. I screamed at the TV, like a nigger in a theater, "No! Oh God, don't!"

Had to explain to my wife the outburst, and when she saw the pictures of his mouth sores, she understood. Don't fuck with the herp, dude. Let her go infect some other sucker.