Genital herpes

G

Ehhh, I have it. Prepare for my honest retarded assessment.

I have no idea how I got it. My "breakouts" are literally one tiny little bump. When I first noticed it I told my Dr and they looked at it and told me it wasn't anything and not to worry about it. I even asked "is it herpes?" and they said if it wasn't an open sore then I was fine. I get STD tests on the regular.

Would go away and come back like once or twice a year. I usually wouldn't even realize it (especially if my pubes were longer than like half an inch).

I only found out after a few girls I hooked up told me a few weeks later "hey, I just found out I had herpes, not sure where or how, but you should get tested". I went to to my Dr again and pretty much had to convince them I had it because they didn't believe what I had was it.

The reason I want to say how I found out I had it is because I probably banged like 20-30 girls with that little bump on my dick and I was completely clueless during it. A lot of those girls are genuinely good non-slutty people who just happened to run into a degenerate who can pull himself into a good person long enough to get some pussy. I feel a lot of regret about it and it 100% wasn't any of their fault. The girl you're talking about probably did nothing wrong.

As far as what it's like to live with? Well, for me it's super simple. I literally don't notice anything at all and never have any discomfort or anything like that. My long term GF (3 years now) ended up getting it due to us not realizing I had the little bump. Her initial breakout was pretty uncomfortable, but that was a year and a half ago and she hasn't had any since. 99.9% of our lives we have zero thought about it and neither of us take medication for it.

The "never settle" thing is kind of retarded. 99% of woman are retarded cunts but you met someone who's really great and would consider marrying, but you would rather "not settle" and be alone because of a mistake she made that she likely had 0 way of anticipating.

Here's a question: let's pretend you break up with her. This time next year you see her and another guy walking around holding hands obviously in love. You stalk them on facebook and over the next few years you watch them travel, marry, and start a family. Do you think you would feel like "man thank god I dodged that" or would you feel regret and jealousy that the other man was able to accept and appreciate what you were not and is now able to live a happy life with her?

G

I have no idea how I got it. My "breakouts" are literally one tiny little bump. When I first noticed it I told my Dr and they looked at it and told me it wasn't anything and not to worry about it. I even asked "is it herpes?" and they said if it wasn't an open sore then I was fine. I get STD tests on the regular.

Would go away and come back like once or twice a year. I usually wouldn't even realize it (especially if my pubes were longer than like half an inch).

I only found out after a few girls I hooked up told me a few weeks later "hey, I just found out I had herpes, not sure where or how, but you should get tested". I went to to my Dr again and pretty much had to convince them I had it because they didn't believe what I had was it.

The reason I want to say how I found out I had it is because I probably banged like 20-30 girls with that little bump on my dick and I was completely clueless during it. A lot of those girls are genuinely good non-slutty people who just happened to run into a degenerate who can pull himself into a good person long enough to get some pussy. I feel a lot of regret about it and it 100% wasn't any of their fault. The girl you're talking about probably did nothing wrong.

As far as what it's like to live with? Well, for me it's super simple. I literally don't notice anything at all and never have any discomfort or anything like that. My long term GF (3 years now) ended up getting it due to us not realizing I had the little bump. Her initial breakout was pretty uncomfortable, but that was a year and a half ago and she hasn't had any since. 99.9% of our lives we have zero thought about it and neither of us take medication for it.

The "never settle" thing is kind of retarded. 99% of woman are retarded cunts but you met someone who's really great and would consider marrying, but you would rather "not settle" and be alone because of a mistake she made that she likely had 0 way of anticipating.

Here's a question: let's pretend you break up with her. This time next year you see her and another guy walking around holding hands obviously in love. You stalk them on facebook and over the next few years you watch them travel, marry, and start a family. Do you think you would feel like "man thank god I dodged that" or would you feel regret and jealousy that the other man was able to accept and appreciate what you were not and is now able to live a happy life with her?
You’re 100% right of course, but I still couldn’t go through with it. I know I would never look her the same way again and I also know that I’d say something mean to her about eventually when she really pissed me off. It’s a rough one, man.

G

You’re 100% right of course, but I still couldn’t go through with it. I know I would never look her the same way again and I also know that I’d say something mean to her about eventually when she really pissed me off. It’s a rough one, man.
Ya I get that. Just gonna throw it out there that finding the person who likes you that you can accept shit like this for is infinitely more rewarding than trying to convince yourself that some perfect girl is out there, single, and that she'll like you when you find her.

G

Ya I get that. Just gonna throw it out there that finding the person who likes you that you can accept shit like this for is infinitely more rewarding than trying to convince yourself that some perfect girl is out there, single, and that she'll like you when you find her.
That's true. I will ask about the flare ups etc. Maybe it isnt that bad. She did say the last one was a year ago. Fawk.

G

That's true. I will ask about the flare ups etc. Maybe it isnt that bad. She did say the last one was a year ago. Fawk.

Would you be comfortable answering the question I posted?

let's pretend you break up with her. This time next year you see her and another guy walking around holding hands obviously in love. You stalk them on facebook and over the next few years you watch them travel, marry, and start a family. Do you think you would feel like "man thank god I dodged that" or would you feel regret and jealousy that the other man was able to accept and appreciate what you were not and is now able to live a happy life with her?

I think it's a good way to look at it, because even if you don't pick her, I promise you someone else will. And you are going to look back and wonder if you made the right choice.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson

The only reason I said anything about "not settling" was because he was all ready voicing doubts. I cast no aspersions to her character other than she could have been a little more straightforward, but I still gave her props.

My hypothesis was that if he's experiencing doubts now and tries to suppress them, they will eat and nag at him. Felony misrepresentation of a point.

G

Would you be comfortable answering the question I posted?

I think it's a good way to look at it, because even if you don't pick her, I promise you someone else will. And you are going to look back and wonder if you made the right choice.
I don't think I would care. I'm not completely attached or in love yet, just smitten.

I am going to meet up with her to discuss this.

G

The only reason I said anything about "not settling" was because he was all ready voicing doubts. I cast no aspersions to her character other than she could have been a little more straightforward, but I still gave her props.

My hypothesis was that if he's experiencing doubts now and tries to suppress them, they will eat and nag at him. Felony misrepresentation of a point.
Eh, I get what you mean, but I also think it could go the other way. People have doubts about all types of things- career choices, moving somewhere, etc - and end up realizing the doubts were retarded and glad they made the choice they did. I just think legitimizing his doubts when he has no real idea of how things are going to be is a little far fetched.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Eh, I get what you mean, but I also think it could go the other way. People have doubts about all types of things- career choices, moving somewhere, etc - and end up realizing the doubts were retarded and glad they made the choice they did. I just think legitimizing his doubts when he has no real idea of how things are going to be is a little far fetched.
In all fairness, I probably articulated my point poorly. I just don't want to see a good bruthaman try and suppress a concern only to have it consume him from inside. I probably could have just said it that way, I guess.

G

Fucking hell.

I dont have it, but this other "chick" I am dating (not the one whise dad is a cop) who I considered wife worthy dropped the bombshell she has genital herpes last night.

She said it only flares up once a year or so, and that it's really common... lots of people have it.

I (((googled))) it and yeah, it is common. But ffs. It really changed my opinion on potententially settling down with her.

Am I being a little bitch about this? I like her, but how the fuck am I meant to eat out my wife, or fuck her, knowing she has genital herpes?

I found a bunch of reddit threads with degenerates saying genital herpes is normal etc. I hate them so much. Or are they right?

If she became my wife, I'd most likely get it too. That I do not want.

Need some brotherman insight. Break up with her? Or am I overreacting?
Has Patrice, our white boy black Buddha taught us nothing? Just kidding. He was an overrated fat ass but damn if that humongous black man didn’t make me laugh.

Run out, @Torquie. Run. Find a chick with a cleaner health record and maybe I’m just being biased a thicker bush. Fuck myself, those are hot.

Find yourself another ‘soulmate.’ As if that’s a thing. Protect yourself at all times, brothaman.

Does the girl not get any credit for telling him ahead of time she had herpes? How tough do you think it is for her to reveal something like that knowing 90+% of guys are gonna immediately peace out, or worse slut shame her?
Yeah she gets credit, not gonna date her tho.
its probably pretty tough, that's her problem and not interested in it being mine.
slut shame.. that depends on the number and circumstances.
In any aspect if she had practiced safe sex it wouldn't be a problem would it?
if it was from a long term previous boyfriend who had cheated/lied or something then there wouldn't be shaming
still gonna ghost

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Does the girl not get any credit for telling him ahead of time she had herpes? How tough do you think it is for her to reveal something like that knowing 90+% of guys are gonna immediately peace out, or worse slut shame her?
Maybe she shouldn't be a dirty whore?

Take your slut shaming back to faggot town you basement incel. Get her # you white knight dickless pimple farm.

G

Maybe she shouldn't be a dirty whore?

Take your slut shaming back to faggot town you basement incel. Get her # you white knight dickless pimple farm.
Was just playing devil's advocate. It probably is a dealbreaker, but she's at least partially honest.