Gayest Dog Thread?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Just waking up here in Poznan, late morning for me as we get ready to head to REUSSENKÖGE (you have to say it in caps, SAMCRO style). The shit you guys talk about on here...

This is no contest.

Gayest dog:

0546bd85a7b76426e3f4ea521986429e.jpg

Best dog period:

aa45fb83aa4aee0150fc1717debabec9.jpg

We Scots know how to make a FAWKIN breed.

A stray dog bit me on the ass when I was a kid. Dogs are pedo faggots.
I got bit on the ass when I was about 5 & riding my bike, started crying like bitch, the dumb bitch owner said 'what's the matter with you, he didn't you', obviously the teeth marks on my ass told a different story & she must've seen as it chased me for a while first, in hindsight she was trying to psyop me & she should've been put-down (owner, not dog).

Luckily it didn't scare me off dogs 'cus they're great, you just gotta understand hierarchies

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
You definitely notice things about adult men who own small dogs. Doesn't matter the breed, if it's less than say 1 1/2 foot long. You tend to need quotation marks to use the term "man" to describe them. It's like a spectrum that bleeds into cat owning/preferring adult men, with the cat owning adult men being even more extreme.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Working dogs are shit pets, no? Got nothing to do so they become neurotic spazzes? Like Britney Spaniels - terrible pets.

Also, subhumans are to be attacked by dogs, not own them.

Yeah working dogs are my jam. I have enough property and animals to keep them busy but they’re still weird.

I like dove hunting in the fall and winter and work with Britneys for that. I grew up with them but don’t own any right now. They’re sweet when you work with them but not good pets (as you said)