Gayest Dog Thread?

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
Border collies are pretty gay.

Before I would have said poodle but I own a miniature one and he's PFG. He doesn't like faces getting to close to his and instead of being a bitch about it he bites your nose. He has his faggy moments, like crossing his paws when he's sitting, but I can't walk him around the park off-leash because he loves water and goes for sludgy, polluted creeks.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Border collies are pretty gay.

Before I would have said poodle but I own a miniature one and he's PFG. He doesn't like faces getting to close to his and instead of being a bitch about it he bites your nose. He has his faggy moments, like crossing his paws when he's sitting, but I can't walk him around the park off-leash because he loves water and goes for sludgy, polluted creeks.
Border collies are fucking vicious. Been bite by the bastards twice. One ripped my hand open and … now you mention it the second one bite my arse, fucking queerhawk

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Gayest dog: any little worthless yippy dog

Most Autistic dog: australian shepherds. I’ve had three and they’re bigger autists than me. Hell, Fatrick’s missed timing mats at the 2016 Brewers Mini Marathon were actually caught by my 3-year old Aussie, Britney.
Working dogs are shit pets, no? Got nothing to do so they become neurotic spazzes? Like Britney Spaniels - terrible pets.

Also, subhumans are to be attacked by dogs, not own them.

Last edited:

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I knew two girls who let their dogs eat their pussies when they were teenagers. So not those dogs.

btw I’m lookin to get a dog for my daughter when the fuck did dogs start costing a nigga 4 motherfuking bands god damn it negro. Might have to steal me a puppy. Gay fucking shit

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
German Shepherds are ugly faggots. A German Shepherd tried to attack me when I was like 5 or 6 and my dad kicked the fucking shit out of it. Another one was eating bees then it fuckin licked me and a bee stung me when I was a kid. Cops raided my parents house and they brought those stupid faggot dogs along with them. Another one attacked my puppy at a park so I got to emulate my old man years later by kicking the shit out of it. It felt unbelievably satisfying to feel my foot sink into it’s dumb jaw and hear it yelp in pain. Yeah I would have preferred to hit the dumb broad owner instead, but since I’d go to jail, she can live with the fact that her shoddy pet ownership caused her stupid fucking dog to have some broken bones. I hate them with a burning passion and if I had my way, they’d all get gassed.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Gayest dog: any little worthless yippy dog

Most Autistic dog: australian shepherds. I’ve had three and they’re bigger autists than me. Hell, Fatrick’s missed timing mats at the 2016 Brewers Mini Marathon were actually caught by my 3-year old Aussie, Britney.
My budday adopts older dogs and has had two of these on separate occasions. First one was overall a good boy but his shepherding instincts would randomly flare up and he'd nip at your ankles or wrists. A mutual friend of ours once stood up to hug a friend and he jumped up, bit her arm fat and swung from it.

His current Aussie is totally fucked up and women are to blame. He grew up on a farm that served as a battered women's shelter so he didn't even see a man until he was put up for adoption at around 5. They had a bunch of dogs there that were free to do whatever and this one got bullied into being a psychopath. He's bit me three times (only one real one) and gone after me dozens of times. If I get up to take a piss when I return he acts as if he's never seen me before and wants to rip my face, met him hundreds of times. He ran away once, this is in the suburbs, he was on the run for over 10 days and didn't even recognize his owner, he went full feral.

Re: Little yippie dogs
I recently read that the new dogs that are given up to dog shelters most often are those annoying Malteses, no breed brings about buyers remorse more than them. Trust me I'm a conservative, I read the data. Also the dental assistant that cleans my teeth had her achilles tendon completely ripped by her rescue Chihuahua. I don't know any of them myself but their supposed to be huge cunts.

EDIT: @CarolMaxheinie I was thinking of Australian Cattle dogs, the bigger Aussies. I actually know 3 Australian Shepherds and they're all hilarious, lotta fawkin personality in those fellas.

Last edited: