Gavin reemerges from hiatus and is defensive regarding his prank:

If you’re ever scared for Gavin McInnes for any reason, even if a pack of wild spades breaks into his set, point guns at his head and his stream abruptly ends, you’re a huge faggot.
You could tell it was staged, as the real cops would have waited until he stuck something up his ass, THEN raided him. Seriously, what were the odds that he wouldn't be shoving something up his ass at that exact moment? Had to be 15 or maybe even 20 to 1.
Some of the comments (50/50 on whether trolling or legit)

View attachment 63966
Jesus, this is pure faggotry run totally amok.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
lol I do agree but he does have faithful fans and what he did to them was jerky.
I’m torn because one hand I believe that Gavin’s fans are idiots and deserve to be scammed. On the other, I’d love to watch Gavin’s further downfall. Guess I should just be happy either way.

Some of the comments (50/50 on whether trolling or legit)

View attachment 63966
Wether they’re trolls or sincere the comments still rule.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Better yet: he could travel around the globe, shoving Guinness up his ass in various exotic locales. He'd be like Anthony Bourdain, but with shoving things up his ass instead of food.
He could do a game show.

PRANK MY ASS

The object of the game is to prank Gavin McInnes' ass. In each round, a category is first chosen at random, then the contestant chooses an object to shove up Gavin's ass, after which Gavin has to guess whether the object belongs to the category of the round. The contestant gets a point each time Gavin guesses wrong, and Gavin gets a point each time he guesses right. The first to get five points wins.

For example, if the category of the round is Christmas tree ornaments, and the contestant chooses to stick a wrestling doll up Gavin's ass, Gavin has to guess whether the object is a Christmas tree ornament or something else. If Gavin guesses wrong, the ASS PRANKED jingle is played and the contestant is awarded one point.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
He could do a game show.

PRANK MY ASS

The object of the game is to prank Gavin McInnes' ass. In each round, a category is first chosen at random, then the contestant chooses an object to shove up Gavin's ass, after which Gavin has to guess whether the object belongs to the category of the round. The contestant gets a point each time Gavin guesses wrong, and Gavin gets a point each time he guesses right. The first to get five points wins.

For example, if the category of the round is Christmas tree ornaments, and the contestant chooses to stick a wrestling doll up Gavin's ass, Gavin has to guess whether the object is a Christmas tree ornament or something else. If Gavin guesses wrong, the ASS PRANKED jingle is played and the contestant is awarded one point.

You're no @satanssockpuppet that's for sure!

If I had to guess? A lot of BA-BASED! people are getting swatted left and right, and I assume they perceive it as him stealing "the cred" of having been swatted without any of the risk involved. Like when the Urban Youth realize someone is lying about being involved with a gang.
Iam in 12 gangs , Child 😎🔫💰🎠

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Gavin is known as the founder of the Proud Boys. There are Proud Boys serving prison time right now that Gavin has apparently done nothing for. At any time, the Feds could come in and use RICO against Gavin.

People were genuinely concerned about Gavin. They would tell you if they weren't. Why would they lie about that?

There was no upside to this stunt. Not only is Gavin a faggot, but he's also a retard for thinking this would play out well.

But yeah anyone could figure out that it was fake--cops don't ask nicely, Gavin would make sure he was arrested in front of the cameras, and Feds don't raid in the evening.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Ill be honest im not fully grasping the backlash he’s receiving
Because being a juvenile edgelord at the age of 60 is unbecoming. Especially considering a bunch of impressionable idiots who followed him actually did get arrested. HA HA HOLE EE SHIT :image_9253:

Just take the end of August off as pre-announced vacation like a normal person, stupid. No need for elaborate "pranks" or "stunts"

DMAN

NYC Mayor
What a dickhead. People were genuinely scared for him. If he were raided then it wouldn't be a leap for his fans to worry that they were on a list and at risk for being raided too. It's serious business in fucked up times and he messed with peoples' heads in a bad way.

Funny how he had to bash Owen as an anti-Semite and call him crazy. I just saw a recent clip of Gavin and Faith Goldy sucking on Israel's knob:

Zog gobbler.

Ummm you're chinese.

Renaus

Like Cumia, Gavin used to be overly praised by comedians. Both of them live in an eternal state o delusion where they are the most hilarious guys in the whole world. If you don't think that they are funny, you are probably a leftist faggot!

I never met a gentile doing things like Gavin is doing. The whole Proud Boys thing was nothing but a honeypot. Among the right wing grifters he is certainly the worst. He will do anything for money and fame. If he could get enough money and fame, I bet that he would let rich pedophiles abuse his kids.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Like Cumia, Gavin used to be overly praised by comedians. Both of them live in an eternal state o delusion where they are the most hilarious guys in the whole world. If you don't think that they are funny, you are probably a leftist faggot!

I never met a gentile doing things like Gavin is doing. The whole Proud Boys thing was nothing but a honeypot. Among the right wing grifters he is certainly the worst. He will do anything for money and fame. If he could get enough money and fame, I bet that he would let rich pedophiles abuse his kids.
Who says he hasn’t?
2E82BAA5-D822-4532-B141-4689D2E5744D.jpeg

Oh wait, you said rich.

G

I'm with you in spirit but I also think he's a drunk attention-seeking faggot. If he was really motivated by money he would have kept his yap shut and stuck it out at Vice. He'd have dynasty-creating money by now.

He has a knack for setting trends but that's partly because he's a faggot who loves fashion etc. If you want to see the real Gavin look up the documentary on youtube where him, Shane Smith and the Indian guy move Vice to NYC. You will find a soft-spoken, shy, autistic queer who is visibly dominated by the more forceful Smith and who is one of the first hipsters in pre-The Strokes New York, cycling around the office on a kid's BMX in knee high socks and a Peter Pan shirt like a dick.