Gavin reemerges from hiatus and is defensive regarding his prank:

"HahaHAHAHAHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEESHIT!" squealed a giddy Andy Espresso. "HOO HAHAHAHAHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEESHIT! HEE HEE HOO HOO HA HA HA! IT WAS ALL A PRANK! PRANK! HAHAHAHAHOLEEEEEEEEEEEESHIT! YOU HAD EVERYONE FOOLED! FUCK THAT BIDEN! BUNG COCK! HAHAHA! THEY ALL FELL FOR IT!" Andy screeched. He looked at Gavin and visibly swooned. Unable to contain himself, Andy began mincing and sashaying in his chair, his arms flailing about in a swishy, effeminate manner. His mouth was wide open in a huge fake happy smile.

"Thanks Andy. I knew YOU'D have my back, unlike SOME people" Gavin cattily hissed.

"HAHAHA HAVE MY BACK! BACK! HOLEEEEEEEEEEESHIT!" Andy mindlessly brayed.

"I'm so sorry if I frightened you, Andy. But I'd never leave you. Greenville is still a go, and I can't wait to OWN that town with you! Hey, you think I could fit this microphone up my ass? Only one way to find out!" lisped the bearded queer as his pants fell to the floor.

"OHHHHH HAHA NOOOOO OH HEE HA HOO HAHAHAHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEESHIT! ASS!"

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
"HahaHAHAHAHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEESHIT!" squealed a giddy Andy Espresso. "HOO HAHAHAHAHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEESHIT! HEE HEE HOO HOO HA HA HA! IT WAS ALL A PRANK! PRANK! HAHAHAHAHOLEEEEEEEEEEEESHIT! YOU HAD EVERYONE FOOLED! FUCK THAT BIDEN! BUNG COCK! HAHAHA! THEY ALL FELL FOR IT!" Andy screeched. He looked at Gavin and visibly swooned. Unable to contain himself, Andy began mincing and sashaying in his chair, his arms flailing about in a swishy, effeminate manner. His mouth was wide open in a huge fake happy smile.

"Thanks Andy. I knew YOU'D have my back, unlike SOME people" Gavin cattily hissed.

"HAHAHA HAVE MY BACK! BACK! HOLEEEEEEEEEEESHIT!" Andy mindlessly brayed.

"I'm so sorry if I frightened you, Andy. But I'd never leave you. Greenville is still a go, and I can't wait to OWN that town with you! Hey, you think I could fit this microphone up my ass? Only one way to find out!" lisped the bearded queer as his pants fell to the floor.

"OHHHHH HAHA NOOOOO OH HEE HA HOO HAHAHAHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEESHIT! ASS!"
In my heart of hearts I hope that Anthony reads these and has a loff at how vividly descriptive these posts are.

Andy Espresso stood with his hands clasped behind his back coquettishly, like a bashful schoolgirl, his eyelashes fluttering. "So, Gav, I was hoping that maybe...I dunno...that we could maybe grab a thirty pack and, well, you know, hang out for a while or something?" Andy girlishly lisped.

"Nah, I can't right now, Andy. I gotta address this backlash I'm getting over my prank being exposed, and..."

"You say the fucking word and I'll blow that faggot rot bung n*****'s motherfucking brains all over the pavement, it'd be my pleasure, Gav."

"No, Andy, it's OK, I'll handle it. I'll catch up with you later. And oh, I'll probably need to do your show a few times soon, so I'll be in touch."

"OK, Gav, no problem". Andy's lower lip began to quiver, and he felt his yellowed, callow eyes becoming wet and pissy. "Yeah, we (sniff) definitely will, next time. Great to see you again! Don't forget to call, OK? I'll be around anytime! OK? Don't forget!".

Andy raced to the bathroom, closed the door, sat on the toilet and began to softly weep. "I thought this was the night! What am I doing wrong? Did I make him mad? Am I coming on too strong? What if I scared him away? Why is he like this?" Andy mused, as the tears streamed down his weathered, cratered face. "Maybe I should just go down to Greenville alone, just to forget about him. But what if he needs to be on my show?". Andy buried his face in his hands and sobbed. "I just don't know what to do! I thought we had a connection, but what if...if...if...he's just using me?"

Just then, Andy's phone began to vibrate. It was his masculine, dominant beard calling from South Carolina. "COCK! What the fuck does that cunt want?". "Hello?".

"Andy, what the fuck? You were supposed to call the pool house guy this morning, and the studio installer said your check didn't clear."

"Ah, shit, I forgot. See, Gavin's back, and I was just..."

"Are you fucking CRYING? Jesus, you faggot, get it together. I swear to Christ, Andy, sometimes I think you want him to fuck you or something."

"Now you see here" Andy hissed, "I'm NOT A FAG, OK? He's just my friend, that's all. And I'm not fucking crying, you useless cunt, there's just something in my eye is all. I'll get down there when I get down there, OK? Now just LEAVE ME ALONE!" he squealed as he hung up.

Andy began crying anew. "Fucking rot stain bung cunt, never lets me do guy stuff. She'll never understand. I can't keep living this lie! I NEED MY GAVIN!".

Imagine he didn’t wanna be edgy and just capitalized off his name sounding like “having a Guinness”

he could do a travel show sponsored by guinness

“im gaving mcguiness and im having a guiness here in [blank]”
Better yet: he could travel around the globe, shoving Guinness up his ass in various exotic locales. He'd be like Anthony Bourdain, but with shoving things up his ass instead of food.

RobertMewler

What a dickhead. People were genuinely scared for him. If he were raided then it wouldn't be a leap for his fans to worry that they were on a list and at risk for being raided too. It's serious business in fucked up times and he messed with peoples' heads in a bad way.

Funny how he had to bash Owen as an anti-Semite and call him crazy. I just saw a recent clip of Gavin and Faith Goldy sucking on Israel's knob:

Zog gobbler.

G

Some of the comments (50/50 on whether trolling or legit)

m.jpg