• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Funniest Sketch Show?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Do you mean this one?

Kids in the Hall wouldn't exist without Monty Python, but I personally prefer The Kids in the Hall.

Nothing would exist without Python.

I saw Kevin McDonald at a Gin Blossoms concert about 12 years ago. He arrived alone, watched the show, didn't hang with the band, and left alone.

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
I addition to several already mentioned, I remember liking the Upright Citizens Brigade show that ran on Comedy Central in the late 90s. I haven't seen it since it aired though, so it might be shit because my taste was probably terrible as a lad.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I addition to several already mentioned, I remember liking the Upright Citizens Brigade show that ran on Comedy Central in the late 90s. I haven't seen it since it aired though, so it might be shit because my taste was probably terrible as a lad.
No it still holds up. Watched it again last year and was howling.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
The Harry and Lulu sketches are genuinely terrifying.

Apparently these two were inspired by Lily Allen and her game of thrones dick chopped off brother as Harry was their stepdad. Harry, Paul and Kathy burke had some brilliant moments. It's probably not dates too well as the format is very out of fashion now.

This thread has got me rewatching Limmys show probably the last great sketch so. I love how dark and yet silly his comedy can be