Funniest Sketch Show?

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
That might be an age/location thing. I thought they only had a couple movies.

4 season of a TV show, a handful of movies, a live show movie. Their first movie is a sort of best of where they rerecorded sketches from the show, which I'd recommend for an intro:

And Now For Something Completely Different

And I love the Live Show a lot too:
Live at The Hollywood Bowl

I got into them when my awesome goofy seventh grade history teacher showed us The Holy Grail for the first few days of class that year. George Harrison was best friends with Eric Idle and even mortgaged his house to fund Python making Live of Brian after the studio backed out for not wanting to offend people. "I just really wanted to see the movie"

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
SNL, easily. Has stayed the course of time, and always has a talented roster of cast members and writers.

I'm surprised with all your cancelled shows nobody nominated MDE.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
SNL, easily. Has stayed the course of time, and always has a talented roster of cast members and writers.

You're trying to be funny, yes? I mean I guess you're better than SNL...

I'm surprised with all your cancelled shows nobody nominated MDE.

It seems good but I haven't even watched all of it, and there's just not enough of it to compare to everything else. When they come out with new ones I'll definitely check them out.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
You're trying to be funny, yes? I mean I guess you're better than SNL...

It seems good but I haven't even watched all of it, and there's just not enough of it to compare to everything else. When they come out with new ones I'll definitely check them out.
MDE is too short but has a solid batting average. Some stuff is too out there and if you watch it you can’t help but get annoyed with Sam because he’s just shoehorning in unnecessary comments then staring into the camera.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

This one rules. I love the beginning when he’s smoking a cigarette while waiting for his alarm to go off. Oddly enough in the clip I posted above I never knew that “moon man” was a super racist meme until my friend told me today and that’s twice in that sketch he does something like that. It’s not offensive to me and I can appreciate the subversiveness but he’s not being subtle in a sketch where he also says, “I’m that big dick gorilla nigga, I make dyke pussy wet.”

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
Lotta fawkin people went well out of there way to not mention Python, sniff
I didn't mention them because they're such an obvious pick
MDE is too short but has a solid batting average. Some stuff is too out there and if you watch it you can’t help but get annoyed with Sam because he’s just shoehorning in unnecessary comments then staring into the camera.

WWAWD world peace 2? I don't think it'll be nearly on the same level as the first, given that the first one worked because it reigned in a lot of the over indulgence mde's other content is usually guilty of. now that it's an independent venture, I imagine it will feel more like their regular work

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I didn't mention them because they're such an obvious pick

WWAWD world peace 2? I don't think it'll be nearly on the same level as the first, given that the first one worked because it reigned in a lot of the over indulgence mde's other content is usually guilty of. now that it's an independent venture, I imagine it will feel more like their regular work
I’ll watch it and I’m hoping it’s good. They’re three very talented guys. I don’t really follow them but they had some classics in the past. Seems like Sam surrounded himself with a bunch of zoomer wiggers who just ballwash him.

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
I’ll watch it and I’m hoping it’s good. They’re three very talented guys. I don’t really follow them but they had some classics in the past. Seems like Sam surrounded himself with a bunch of zoomer wiggers who just ballwash him.
what made world peace work was andrew ruse's directing, and he's not returning. he did a good job honing in on the things that make mde click whilst cutting all the fat that's usually left. I think one of sam's zoomer sycophant's is directing the project this time round, hence my apprehension

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
what made world peace work was andrew ruse's directing, and he's not returning. he did a good job honing in on the things that make mde click whilst cutting all the fat that's usually left. I think one of sam's zoomer sycophant's is directing the project this time round, hence my apprehension

I'm hoping for a bunch of really fired up skits about what fags cartoon network and Tim Hiedecker are