Full blown forum fight going on in the Kiwifarms thread

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
IMG_20230210_215542.jpg

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
I can sense that infernal restlessness building up in you niggers...it only ever comes out during long periods of Pig inactivity. You guys get all restless and start lashing out at other forums and/or at each other while waiting for the next Pig event.

You're like those meathead jock types, that start picking fights with random people when they're drunk because they haven't gotten pussy in a while ;P

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
I can sense that infernal restlessness building up in you niggers...it only ever comes out during long periods of Pig inactivity. You guys get all restless and start lashing out at other forums and/or at each other while waiting for the next Pig event.

You're like meathead jocks that start picking fights with random people when they're drunk because you haven't gotten pussy in a while ;P
Pat posting is dead. Might as well entertain ourselves.

The "Dyn" faggot had a different username years ago on that site, but same "Dyn" in the name. I might have history confused, but if I remember correctly he used to fuck with "cows" through a Twitter account which had either the same or similar name he used on KiwiFarms, so he definitely has a long history of "tipping the cows" or whatever their exact term is for it now.

Why "Dyn" is a sacred cow now after his behavior is whatever, but he's there forever. Getting into retarded ass *zomg board wars* over that site is stupid, especially since for the most part, KiwiFarms has a very strong presence on the web to help expose pedo trannies, tranny pedos, and don't forget Anthony Cumia and Joe Cumia have threads there as well. Y'all sleepin' on the Anthony Cumia thread where some simp faggot is saying all of the Cumia pedo stories are lies.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
The "Dyn" faggot had a different username years ago on that site, but same "Dyn" in the name. I might have history confused, but if I remember correctly he used to fuck with "cows" through a Twitter account which had either the same or similar name he used on KiwiFarms, so he definitely has a long history of "tipping the cows" or whatever their exact term is for it now.

Why "Dyn" is a sacred cow now after his behavior is whatever, but he's there forever. Getting into retarded ass *zomg board wars* over that site is stupid, especially since for the most part, KiwiFarms has a very strong presence on the web to help expose pedo trannies, tranny pedos, and don't forget Anthony Cumia and Joe Cumia have threads there as well. Y'all sleepin' on the Anthony Cumia thread where some simp faggot is saying all of the Cumia pedo stories are lies.
How much traffic does said nana and bovine threads get a day? Is it still on the front page?