Full blown forum fight going on in the Kiwifarms thread

G

Here we go boys who's ready to get banned?

2ae2dd178844c88843da93de622897ca.png

Eugene

Gay Interracial Pangolin Conservationist
Dyn is just a faggot gimmickposter that got poisoned by irony and being "le epic trole" back when every faggot thought it was peak comedy.
He's given a free pass to shit up threads with unfunny baiting and thread derailment because he's an oldfag with clout that Null personally likes.
Just ignore him, he'll treat any kind of negative attention like it's an "epic win" because annoying people that don't know his gimmick means he's a master troll.

G

Lol this old chestnut. My envious hate energy doesn't apply to handsome A-List actors, superstar athletes, musicians who can fuck 15 groupies a night. It applies to a fat unemployed slob.
I guess it's sort of how you like the Hollywood starlets that are more normal looking, kind of using the logic you could pick them up. We can't aspire to ever be Mike Trout or Chris Hemsworth, but we can aspire to be Fatrick, by quitting our jobs, abandoning our children, and eating a whole lot.

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
Null has open fronts with trannies(french/English) real swatters (polish), his own service providers and his own deteriorating mental condition/penis.

For some reason he wants to open up a war with the red oNa commies and he should know its too much.

If he thinks of us as a bunch of niggers, we could just be Africa corps. But no, he's going to over extend himself until he commits suicide in his mom's bunker

Tl;Dr null is literally Hitler

G

Null has open fronts with trannies(french/English) real swatters (polish), his own service providers and his own deteriorating mental condition/penis.

For some reason he wants to open up a war with the red oNa commies and he should know its too much.

If he thinks of us as a bunch of niggers, we could just be Africa corps. But no, he's going to over extend himself until he commits suicide in his mom's bunker
Fucking RIBS nigger.