• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fuck YEAH! Party Pat in da house 💥🐷💥🐷💥

G

Imagine pouring yourself two shots at once to prevent people from knowing that you're drinking alone. It's a Wednesday night too, this is all he has.
He's drinking at The Garage, the bar that we are shitting on @NormsGhost regarding Pat's laughable tall tale and Hildy's refusal to acknowledge that it or any of Rick's other tall tales are ridiculous lies told for no reason other than to look cool.

Screenshot_20230821_191810_Brave.jpg

G

Those are not "delicious meals" they all look like shit.

There was also a photo he posted around the same time of his grocery haul and there were 2 or 3 bottles of bourbon in there. I've done that too before, but at some point you look at it and think "this isn't good" and stop doing it. Not if you're a special boy who never makes mistakes ever child though, I guess.

G

Who the fuck drinks shots of whiskey? that's just weird imo. Aren't you supposed to order a double on the rocks like a normal person?

In a normal major metropolis, yea.
This is rubeland, and the brewers were losing.
Ah fuck it marge, I’m just gonna get super tipsy tonight.
Is the rittenhouse rye a reasonable price ?

hildeman chimes in*

man I need some underage bussy. I’m going crazy out there by the lake

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pretty funny he has had to change to a different bar. Im guessing Hooligans and swingin door are sick of him. I wonder if they asked him not to frequent their establishments anymore because he is too much trouble for what its worth or if he had an outburst, embarrassed himself and was asked to leave. Havent seen any recent photos of him with his retarded laptop on bar in a long time. I hope these new bars ask him not to have that crap on the bar.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
He made the bartender set the bottle there and wait while he posed everything for his faggy xeet. What a faggot
Someone who served him at a Milwaukee bar posted about him on one of the the old subreddits. Sadly, that sub was nuked within a week. It was in the midst of our glorious “highly coordinated ban evasion ring” days. He basically said Piggy was known to get very drunk, but management didn’t care because he tipped well

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Someone who served him at a Milwaukee bar posted about him on one of the the old subreddits. Sadly, that sub was nuked within a week. It was in the midst of our glorious “highly sophisticated ban evasion ring” days. He basically said Piggy was known to get very drunk, but management didn’t care because he tipped well
That sounds like a lie fatso would tell.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
One of many possible public freakouts that we wouldnt have seen if he wasnt so starving for attention that he wanted to record this and share it on his media tour. I bet he has at least 2-3 public outbursts a year and we are lucky if we ever hear about them. He must be known locally as a retard. The courts, the police, his neighbors all know he isnt right in the head.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Someone who served him at a Milwaukee bar posted about him on one of the the old subreddits. Sadly, that sub was nuked within a week. It was in the midst of our glorious “highly sophisticated ban evasion ring” days. He basically said Piggy was known to get very drunk, but management didn’t care because he tipped well
I hope he had a freak out at hooligans and got banned or stopped going in protest because they didn’t “neutralize” Dan and BDA when they went there. I’m leaning on the latter, I bet he yelled at management over it and was asked to not come back.