• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fuck YEAH! Party Pat in da house 💥🐷💥🐷💥

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
The shooting happened not too far away from pat's house btw
1696474121089.png

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Casual reminder that @NormsGhost aka Eric Hildeman values the life of a man who sodomized a toddler over the life of a 16 year old who disagrees with him politically

Eric, since you hate funeral page desecration, what did you think of the funsters from another mother spamming that disgusting piece of shit’s mother with pictures of her dead son?

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
Jesus, now hes taking multiple shots of 100 proof liquor at the bar by himself. Maybe hes finally becoming a real alcoholic! Enjoy this LARP Pat, i have a feeling it will end very poorly for you.
Definitely into real territory. Amount may not be crazy, but to think this is cool to post solo (after he likely already had 2 pints) ....

G

His head didn't really start blowing up like crazy until around the lockdown when he started buying bottles of Makers Mark and drinking it every night at home. "Rotting in whisky" my grandfather used to call it. The fact that Pat can't see that a guy in his 40s doing shots on a fucking Wednesday night is a problem is maybe his biggest problem.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
His head didn't really start blowing up like crazy until around the lockdown when he started buying bottles of Makers Mark and drinking it every night at home. "Rotting in whisky" my grandfather used to call it. The fact that Pat can't see that a guy in his 40s doing shots on a fucking Wednesday night is a problem is maybe his biggest problem.
1696479860377.png
1696479927915.png

He also went on a mai tai kick for a while.

1696479727280.png
1696479741422.png
1696479762749.png