• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Friendship ended with Javier

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I was gonna point that out. It's not like he got Dan and admin on and just agreed with everything they said. The only thing he really challenged pig on was his constant responding to everything, which he of course had his usual "nothing else works" lie prepared for.

I honestly thing the biggest thing that got on pig's nerves though, was Javier and Dan having a conversation and actually getting on well. Must've felt like the ultimate betrayal to oinky.

Seethe harder, piggle nips.
Yeah. Atlakers aren’t people because people wouldn’t dislike and fuck with Patrick so intensely. Anything that conflicts with that conclusion is a narcissistic wound to Patrick.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
No, child, there are never two sides to any story involving me. There is the truth to which I hold exclusive license. Balance doesn't exist because I am the sole arbiter of reality, child. No other people matter, no other opinion is valid and only one perspective holds ultimate and singular right to the truth... MINE. I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand.

Yeah, not a narcissistic lunatic at all.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
"There are never two sides to any story just the truth" is the single craziest thing he's ever said. Holy shit. How is it possible for him to keep upping the retard stakes? He's so stupid and narcissistic he thinks a journalist will just ignore one of the most basic fundamental tenanTs of his profession because a fat milwaukee pig said so. I wonder what the actual numbers are on people who think like Patrick does. I know he's a blue ribbon pig and nobody is quite like him, but he really is the worst kind of human its possible to be in the grand scheme of things. A 1.2 retard that has no real principles but he's just integrated enough to be able to trick people into thinking he does. He would go along with any cockamamie, society destroying bullshit if he thought it gave him superiority and he would blow it all up in a heartbeat out of spite.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
"There are never two sides to any story just the truth" is the single craziest thing he's ever said. Holy shit. How is it possible for him to keep upping the retard stakes? He's so stupid and narcissistic he thinks a journalist will just ignore one of the most basic fundamental tenanTs of his profession because a fat milwaukee pig said so. I wonder what the actual numbers are on people who think like Patrick does. I know he's a blue ribbon pig and nobody is quite like him, but he really is the worst kind of human its possible to be in the grand scheme of things. A 1.2 retard that has no real principles but he's just integrated enough to be able to trick people into thinking he does. He would go along with any cockamamie, society destroying bullshit if he thought it gave him superiority and he would blow it all up in a heartbeat out of spite.
*TeneTs, child

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I love how Pat has locked himself out of so many options now that it's so much easier to predict his next move. Of course he would turn on Javier. I wasn't 100% sure he would face down the contempt of court charge and child the judge, but now it seems inevitable. Almost predestined.

The second he goes to jail Nikki will leave him. When she looks across at his vinegary smelling yellow stained side of the bed and realizes that she doesn't have to live that way anymore.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Pat pulling the old “my truth” bullshit.

Pat “my truth” is about 85% lies. Lies and bullshit are your brand. There’s no genuine to you. That’s why only people with the same views as you side with you. And normal people see through your garbage and correctly dismiss you as a lying pathetic loser.