friendly reminder regarding the "vandal video"

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
The Gay Virgin Fatrick

A phrase zero people have ever used here was written in removable marker and this is his evidence that the FBI should be concerned that a bunch of people making fun of him will murder him and his ugly wife.

I always like how he chose stuff that he felt okay insulting himself about. I'm not gay! I'm not a virgin! I'm not fat! Even though it didn't match with what people here talk like at all.

G

We aren’t cosplaying international espionage. I feel like no regular person is putting the flashlight in their mouth like that in that situation besides him because he saw it in a spy movie. Especially while doing absolutely nothing to the bike.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Code:
https://imgur.com/pp8nWiJ

Please do have fun.

None of this makes any fucking sense. Why would a vandal start at the front of his house, go around, and vandalize his shit when there's a more direct attack through the alley.

MxN3ZHc.png

Oh so he could write "the gay virgin fatrick" on the side of his house, which makes equally less sense.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
None of this makes any fucking sense. Why would a vandal start at the front of his house, go around, and vandalize his shit when there's a more direct attack through the alley.

MxN3ZHc.png

Oh so he could write "the gay virgin fatrick" on the side of his house, which makes equally less sense.
So much detail. I feel like Im right there.

G

MxN3ZHc.png

I love that Patrick lives 3 feet away from the Bronx Zoo and has a ghetto trash alley right behind his house. Cyberstalkers with erasable markers should be the least of his worries.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover

MxN3ZHc.png

He exits so close to the rape cellar that he has to be coming from inside the house, not the alley.