friendly reminder regarding the "vandal video"

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Technically is it a crime to write in dry erase marker on someone’s property? Probably. But Patrick is autistic and retarded so he has no comprehension of how real humans work. So to him, because “a law has been broken”, it deserves the same treatment as if he was raped by a pack of niggers (inshallah!) This is why he is so delusional regarding the law.

Technically is it a crime to write in dry erase marker on someone’s property? Probably. But Patrick is autistic and retarded so he has no comprehension of how real humans work. So to him, because “a law has been broken”, it deserves the same treatment as if he was raped by a pack of niggers (inshallah!) This is why he is so delusional regarding the law.
It's really not a crime unless damages have been done. I'm not sure 'vandalism' that is removed with water and a rag counts.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
It’s like calling the police over someone writing WASH ME in the dirt on your car. Or in pigs case, the FBI.
If anyone can search that date, he was at the swinging door later that afternoon and took a photo of the bike in front. All shiny and clean. He filed the report to fluff up his case along with those voicemails for a case that started like the next week. Wiped off the dry erase marker and went to get drunk at the bar soaking in his genius plan.