• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fresh Meat

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Seriously, this is becoming War and Peace with all the cast of characters around here.

Edit: becoming re: I’m an illiterate retard.
From the top of my head we’ve got Rick, Niki, Lynne, Mama Raven, Rodeo Clown Tommy, Adrienne, Annabelle, Uncle Paul, Shaun, Hildy, Jon, Ooga, Jackie, Laura Rich, Torswats/the random man Jackie accused, Betsy, Meme Mike and Leslie but people still think Patposting is dead?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
New side character's already breaking out.

Screen-Shot-2023-06-17-at-12-21-38-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2023-06-17-at-12-22-44-AM.png

This chick seems to have a thing for our new bud, Todd.

https://twitter.com/VioletTriple9

Her pinned Tweet links to this YouTube video showing Todd as Sailor Moon because he's a faggot I guess.

G

From the top of my head we’ve got Rick, Niki, Lynne, Mama Raven, Rodeo Clown Tommy, Adrienne, Annabelle, Uncle Paul, Shaun, Hildy, Jon, Ooga, Jackie, Laura Rich, Torswats/the random man Jackie accused, Betsy, Meme Mike and Leslie but people still think Patposting is dead?
You got Owen covered there. Who else we got?

CQ’s: @Rutherford_b_Blaze, @chocolatehellhole, @Zombie247

Edit: not saying your a Lolcow, Zombie but you’re what we got.

Forum Clout
New side character's already breaking out.

Screen-Shot-2023-06-17-at-12-21-38-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2023-06-17-at-12-22-44-AM.png

This chick seems to have a thing for our new bud, Todd.

https://twitter.com/VioletTriple9

Her pinned Tweet links to this YouTube video showing Todd as Sailor Moon because he's a faggot I guess.

Holy shit he's just stalking his entire twitter history? Wait til he learns about Dan dmca on his profile pic

She seems cool but this is exactly the chick someone on here will go "I wanna stick my dick between those beefers" but she's a sloppy fat fucking hog

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout
He filed a restraining order against the guy he's suing on the same day he filed his lawsuit. I really wish I had Pacer access, I bet there's a lot of laughs in his claims for damages:

View attachment 127175

Ask, and ye shall receive.

Attachments

• Faggot Doc 1.pdf
    94.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Faggot Complaint.pdf
    367.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Faggot 1st Amended Complaint.pdf
    867.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Faggot Ex Parte Motion.pdf
    138.8 KB · Views: 11

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Ask, and ye shall receive.
I’ll Too Long; Didn’t download for everyone:

Doc 1: Suit

Suing for 3 million dollars. Claims damage to “other” personal property and “property damage - product liability.”

Cause of action is written as such:

“18 USC 875 - threats and extortion, Mr. Thompson threatened to destroy my life and wellbeing if I ever spoke of the harassment he committed.
47 USC 223 - Mr. Thompson sent obscene and harassing messages for days and months into years. Psychologically manipulating and with extreme malice.
USC 226 - Stalking. Mr. Thompson monitoried my movements, obtaining information from friends and using it to instill fear and paranoia.”

Doc 2: The Long Ass Complaint

Has there been actual notice, or a sufficient showing of efforts to provide notice to the (B)
affected party? See Local Rule 231 and FRCP 65(b).

“Since the harassment began in 2021, I have never once seen Mr. Thompson engage on any matter in good faith. It would be a hazard to my wellbeing to even attempt to facilitate any type of information to Mr Thompson directly. (Jesus, he understands more than Pig.) I am afraid of him and what he may do. Mr. Thompson’s communications are always an intentional infliction of emotional distress and hazardous to my mental wellbeing.”

Did applicant discuss alternatives to a TRO hearing?

No

Did applicant ask opponent to stipulate to a TRO?

No

(C) Has there been undue delay in bringing a TRO?

“Mr. Thompson has, by his own admission, inflicted emotional distress upon me in a predominantly psychological fear based campaign of abusive messaging and psychological manipulation using aliases and “sock accounts”. I was unaware of that I was being targeted by Mr. Thompson for the intentional infliction of emotional distress for more than one month after it had been occuring. In response to Mr. Thompson’s harassment, I became paranoid and began to display psychotic symptoms including paranoia. I underwent a medical rehabilitation that is ongoing.” (Literally doesn’t answer the question.)

Could this have been brought earlier?

Yes

What is the irreparable injury?

“Mr. Thompson’s bad faith, malicious and premeditated attempts to cause me psychological distress caused me to feel unsafe. Mr. Thompson wants to render me unable to speak for myself. I am in constant fear of what he will do if the situation goes on. The damages to my emotional and professional wellbeing are inexcusable and all in clear bad faith on Mr Thompson’s part. He clearly states that I “want to see what happens when I piss me off that much." From December 2021 to mid 2022, Mr. Thompson had placed me under a "stipulation" that I never mention his name to anyone. The repression and ongoing fear of his continued harassment is untenable.” (Doesn’t answer question yet again.)

I’ll sort of sum up these next parts. These are the good ones but its so fucking long I have to keep it brief.

Statement of claim:

“Mr. Thompson has been engaging in what is known colloquially as gangstalking. Mr. Thompson uses clips from my personal livestreams as a part of a for profit show, in which he receives donations from a group of people”

Relief requested:

“3 million dollars + jail.”

Continued…

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Doc 3: amended complaint.

Faggot goes over what he’s suing for. In his own words, “Defamation, Harassment, and Cyberstalking.” He links to multiple youtube videos which and timestamps which parts he considers to be defaming, including “Mr Thompson called me a liar. I ask the court to force Mr Thompson to show an example where I lied.” (I wish I was making this sound more simple that its written. He is really arguing this.)

Ok I lied i’m not doing this anymore. This delusional retard is so verbose and is just amending his complaints to include new “evidence”. Basically, imagine if each time Pat told us we’re going to prison he filed a separate court document for his lawsuit.

Tapping out.