• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fresh Meat

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Todd Michael > dan Mullen.

21k views on a 10 yr old video.

#DanMullenmoggedagain.

The word FAG appears mid way through the song btw.

This is some peak clowned out faggy shit. I for one am glad this didnt pan out leading to a psychotic break. At least he's entertaining me now. Im watchin his stream from earlier now. Yeah, this guys out there. Im leavin it the fawk alone.

edit: 40 mins in of a totally normal stream, I RAPED JOEY MATARESES WIFE enters the chat. My ribs, dude. My poor ribs.

Last edited:

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
I like this side character. Pat's biggest supporter is a obsessed schziophrenic.

Can someone with a Twitter kindly inform Todd that the Kiwifarmers have been harassing Pat to no end, and that they're led by an homophobic ableist named Joshua Moon?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout

As of one hour ago he still hasnt slept.
He didnt speak during his stream. He typed in chat. This is the most jewish thing i've ever seen.

KLOa99RRASNT8unhRlpBM9uaL0K-p2M-aMJBtcJcGnfO2_XGvLPZ5P7A1cz_4dWG6QX_MGs2PG0=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Todd MichaelFreedom of speech doesn't entitle you to steal olther people's content

KLOa99RRASNT8unhRlpBM9uaL0K-p2M-aMJBtcJcGnfO2_XGvLPZ5P7A1cz_4dWG6QX_MGs2PG0=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Todd MichaelIf you want to laugh at me, you have to pay me

Todd MichaelAnd I have to give you consent.

Todd MichaelIt doesn't matter what any of you idiots say, the teheft, damage to my reputation and business is overt and serious enough to make this lawsuit against the Mr. Thompson inevitable.

Todd MichaelAnd Mr. Holmes decided to support Mr. Thompson willfully, knowing what he was contributing to.

Todd Michaelit doesn't matter what lawyer you have. It doesn't matter what you argue.

Todd MichaelStatutes are statutes

Todd MichaelYou sabotaged me

Todd MichaelAnd you will have to pay the fine

Todd MichaelIt hurts still.

Todd MichaelJust know that.

Todd MichaelEven now.

Todd MichaelIt still hurts to hear the maniacal evil coming through.

Todd MichaelAnd I wish you well.

Todd MichaelBut the suit is going to be broadened.

Todd Michaelrelief will be expanded

Todd MichaelAnd so will the complaints.

Todd MichaelI won't tolerate cybercrime anymore.

Todd MichaelI will make sure a statute is put into place so that there is a simple way to call law enforcement and have people like Michael Thompson arrested.

Todd MichaelI was listening to Dr. Ramani

Todd Michaeland she said something

Todd Michaelyou'll never reason with a narcissist

Todd Michaeland you know what the difference between bret and I, and greg and you

Todd MichaelBret and I are good people.

Todd MichaelAnd greg and you are selfish, egotistical brats.

Todd MichaelAnd thats the sad truth of it.

Todd MichaelI think what hurts the most is the complete lack of humanity

Todd Michaelin every interaction

Gimme money.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I’ve just found this on Josh Rittberg’s blog. Whilst there is the potential for hilarity, I somewhat feel bad for him.
View attachment 127367
I only speak for my reddit contact here, but he says that he's leaving this guy alone.
Part of it is him feeling bad for Todd due to his severe schizophrenia, the other part is that Todd barely seems tethered to reality and could possibly do something very illegal and very newsworthy. Probably newsworthy enough for certain three lettered agencies to go through his online/phone histories.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Had a feeling the Reddit guys would not be interested in going after someone so profoundly batshit. He makes me sad. I hope he makes Pat’s life hell with his “solidarity.” I sure hope the Reddit guys don’t exploit his schizophrenia and turn him against Pat. That could get violent fast.

Forum Clout
Oh dear...

View attachment 127272
View attachment 127271

I hear that nothing but good things happen when a schizophrenic starts to obsess about you and idolize you. Good luck piggy, you're going to need it.
I wonder if Pat can summon the will to ignore him, but eventually he'll have to clap back with a "we tried that but the justice system harbors Nazis"

We need to double down and let him know Judge Stein and Schultz both ruled against Pat. And he called them dirty kikes