• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fourth of July Louis CK movie starring Joe List

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I'm still embarrassed for Louis CK about Horace and Pete. You made a career out of telling bar jokes. Stop trying to be dark and deep faggot.
I wouldn't mind him trying to transition into an artsy-fartsy filmmaker if he was actually any good at it. It's not like it's an impossibility for comedy people to do so. Besides Woody Allen, you've got people like Terry Gilliam making a bunch of critically acclaimed (albeit often commercially disastrous) films.

Gervais managed to rattle off a couple of decent dramedy shows. The difference between him and Louis is that, while Ricky's pretty self-indulgent as well, he doesn't seem nowhere near as far up his own ass or as desperate as CK is.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I wouldn't mind him trying to transition into an artsy-fartsy filmmaker if he was actually any good at it. It's not like it's an impossibility for comedy people to do so. Besides Woody Allen, you've got people like Terry Gilliam making a bunch of critically acclaimed (albeit often commercially disastrous) films.

Gervais managed to rattle off a couple of decent dramedy shows. The difference between him and Louis is that, while Ricky's pretty self-indulgent as well, he doesn't seem nowhere near as far up his own ass or as desperate as CK is.
Ricky fucking sucks and “Derek” was atrocious.