• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fourth of July Louis CK movie starring Joe List

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews

This movie was fucking garbage. Super gay and shitty. 3/10

The only thing I enjoyed about this movie was that Jim Norton wasn't in it. Especially since bob belly's character was struggling with a "drinking addiction" when the actor clearly suffers from an eating condition. Joe List acts like a whiny teenager and the climax of the movie is saying fuck you to his whole family. Gay retarded movie two thumbs DOWN. Editing was fucking atrocious too.

Special thanks list is obnoxious too

lCB4m5b.png

G

[MEDIA=youtube]md9M1KPP9no[/MEDIA]

This movie was fucking garbage. Super gay and shitty. 3/10

The only thing I enjoyed about this movie was that Jim Norton wasn't in it. Especially since bob belly's character was struggling with a "drinking addiction" when the actor clearly suffers from an eating condition. Joe List acts like a whiny teenager and the climax of the movie is saying fuck you to his whole family. Gay retarded movie two thumbs DOWN. Editing was fucking atrocious too.

Special thanks list is obnoxious too

lCB4m5b.png
Meryl streep doesnt know who he is

G

Sam Harris is a filthy Jewish liar.

Also, Meryl Streep defended Harvey Weinstein (another Jewish liar). I guess he wants to stay cancelled.
Sam Harris, Neil Degrasse Tyson, and Lex Friedman are all idiots who try to seem 'smart'

Christopher Hitchens was a smart man who wanted you to know he was smart

Norm MacDonald was a smart man who didn't want or care if you knew it.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
I was really close to watching this in theater to support the spic jew, but no theater in my area was showing it. The closest place that did have it, they were only playing it at 1pm.

Glad I didn't go though. It really sounds like a snoozefest.

It's odd seeing sam Harris on that list. I guess it Kinda makes sense considering that they were elitist dudes that "abandoned" their original right leaning fan base (Harris was put on a pedestal for being a liberal who disliked muzzies and cancel culture) and also being cancelled by the left.

Last edited: