• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FOUND ON REDDIT

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
In 1994 I was visiting my grandma's place in Arusha, Tanzania...she had a home in the middle of "Maasai country". Anyway I brought a sony camcorder with me and was filming everything thinking "pretty cool huh" to the natives.

So once I was filming a bunch of Masai kids (around same age as me) from across the gate...minding their own business, but I was filming them in a 'dehumanizing' manner, like "look at these clueless fags"...They had no idea what the hand-held contraption was, they just knew I was mocking them. So the leader of the pack started throwing chunks of cow dung at me...then all the kids did, it felt like being pelted with rocks. I ran inside with my camcorder...literally shaking.

You remind me of that Maasai kid. (in a good way)
Reminds me of these guys:

Sentinelese.jpg

Anyway why don't you go consult your rabbi about getting a sense of humor.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Patposting was our "Which way was that, Anthony?" moment. Some people went to the Patrick stawking, and most of us sane people prefer to remain on-topic and have coherent discussions about Opie & Anthony.

It's just a very small group of retards parroting one liners to each other and PATTING each other on the back. Also a Ribs laundering scheme where certain faggots use their alt accounts to uprib themselves.

We gave up our subreddit for patposting. Honestly just as embarrassing as losing a million dollar radio gig for twitter.

As an outsider I can safely say the most mundane dogshit Patposting is responding in every thread saying "PATRICK IS FAT, AND SO STUPID!!! [184 Ribs]"

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Patposting was our "Which way was that, Anthony?" moment. Some people went to the Patrick stawking, and most of us sane people prefer to remain on-topic and have coherent discussions about Opie & Anthony.

It's just a very small group of retards parroting one liners to each other and PATTING each other on the back. Also a Ribs laundering scheme where certain faggots use their alt accounts to uprib themselves.

We gave up our subreddit for patposting. Honestly just as embarrassing as losing a million dollar radio gig for twitter.

As an outsider I can safely say the most mundane dogshit Patposting is responding in every thread saying "PATRICK IS FAT, AND SO STUPID!!! [184 Ribs]"
Im all for CumiaPosting. It’s just that they don’t do anything anymore. There’s nothing left to fuck with.