FOUND ON REDDIT

G

Found this text exchange on reddit (taunt...canned response to taunts.jpg)!!!

(888 ribs...even ribs from 0 post making accounts) Imagine lurking here specifically as a fan of the Pat Posting thing.
Wait you're off Patposting? How could anybody not see the fun of torturing a pat type guy with taunts that he could just ignore? I will never ever determine patposting is bad. Nothing can dissuade me that he's worth every laugh.

G

Thanks for being a fan
In 1994 I was visiting my grandma's place in Arusha, Tanzania...she had a home in the middle of "Maasai country". Anyway I brought a sony camcorder with me and was filming everything thinking "pretty cool huh" to the natives.

So once I was filming a bunch of Masai kids (around same age as me) from across the gate...minding their own business, but I was filming them in a 'dehumanizing' manner, like "look at these clueless fags"...They had no idea what the hand-held contraption was, they just knew I was mocking them. So the leader of the pack started throwing chunks of cow dung at me...then all the kids did, it felt like being pelted with rocks. I ran inside with my camcorder...literally shaking.

You remind me of that Maasai kid. (in a good way)

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
In 1994 I was visiting my grandma's place in Arusha, Tanzania...she had a home in the middle of "Maasai country". Anyway I brought a sony camcorder with me and was filming everything thinking "pretty cool huh" to the natives.

So once I was filming a bunch of Masai kids (around same age as me) from across the gate...minding their own business, but I was filming them in a 'dehumanizing' manner, like "look at these clueless fags"...They had no idea what the hand-held contraption was, they just knew I was mocking them. So the leader of the pack started throwing chunks of cow dung at me...then all the kids did, it felt like being pelted with rocks. I ran inside with my camcorder...literally shaking.

G

I keep giving you ribs and taking them away so I can give them again.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]EbYlDKbNteU[/MEDIA]
In fairness unless you follow Kitchener's plan with the Boers you can't beat insurgents. I'm sure even as a muslim you'd agree you don't need to kill a billion muslims, a few hundred million will pacify radical Islam the same as the Japanese were with just the threat of that. We lost that threat by fighting too nice. You can only kill an ideology by making death a reality of nothingness rather than a faithful dream of paradise.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
I don't know, bit accounts get pretty old quick.

Buy my album.
1690062569073.png

You didn't like this one?

G

In fairness unless you follow Kitchener's plan with the Boers you can't beat insurgents. I'm sure even as a muslim you'd agree you don't need to kill a billion muslims, a few hundred million will pacify radical Islam the same as the Japanese were with just the threat of that. We lost that threat by fighting too nice. You can only kill an ideology by making death a reality of nothingness rather than a faithful dream of paradise.
Pat is Kitchener Leslie's girlfriend.