Found Nana's new house

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Oh no

Screenshot-from-2021-08-30-11-58-53.png
:image_4764_lg:

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Won't take long for the neighbs to get wise to Tranthony Groomia.

Also, how about being bored the fuck to death and having maybe three decent places to eat in a 25 minute drive?

Fuck right off with some PBA card bullshit, SC cops are fucking ruthless. Go ahead and get DUI'd up in ass scratch SC, see how that works out.

Greer SC is a turrible idea for a yankee pedo nigger vampire.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Fuck right off with some PBA card bullshit, SC cops are fucking ruthless. Go ahead and get DUI'd up in ass scratch SC, see how that works out.
Won't take long for the neighbs to get wise to Tranthony Groomia.

Also, how about being bored the fuck to death and having maybe three decent places to eat in a 25 minute drive?

Greer SC is a turrible idea for a yankee pedo nigger vampire.
Remember how Nana used to say that drunk driving was easy? When you have the upper hand with Nassau County LEO and such, I’m sure it is, but SC are some good ol’ boys who’d love to toss an aging Guinea into the local pokey and probably plant evidence to ring him up on some felony drug charges if they don’t find anything on him in the first place.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
SC, where his "Do you know who I am?" shtick will have zero currency, your loser friends like Rapist Norton will never come visit you, and it won't take long for your neighbors to figure out that you are creeping on their kids, and I suspect that they won't take kindly to it.

Yeah, this will work out great.
He might still have some brand cache at the local TA or Flying J truck stop.

EraGodless

I dont get it either. Same zip code, a bigger lot, house is a bit smaller, but it's 600k less. Anthony might not be the best with money. Either of those houses are 5x the amount he "needs" considering its just him and what ever whore is living with him now
Don't forget about his Bengal cat.