Found Nana's new house

Oh no

Screenshot-from-2021-08-30-11-58-53.png

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Why does he insist on getting family home in a neighborhood meant for families? He doesn't realize it yet, but nosey-ass southerners just love to question why a single man with no kids is living in the neighborhood with them. All the pictures scream "this is for an upper middle class family!" There's an essential oils rack in the laundry room he'll barely use and the pool has a fence so the kids you don't watch don't drown. What could he have possibly seen in this place to make him pay that much for that house? The value is gonna plummet as soon as the market crashes too.

Just get a 2 or 3 bedroom on some real wooded acreage or at least one with some ponds and views and shit so you can fish and shoot your guns...oh wait.

Pedro and them are gonna have a great time charging him premium to cut all that grass too. At least this house isn't filled with vast empty rooms that sucks up AC. It really is a nice house, but I have a feeling he's going to fuck it all up.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/4083-N-Highway-14_Greer_SC_29651_M62119-75216[/URL]

I dont get it either. Same zip code, a bigger lot, house is a bit smaller, but it's 600k less. Anthony might not be the best with money. Either of those houses are 5x the amount he "needs" considering its just him and what ever whore is living with him now
This house doesn’t exist. Looks like CGI

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Why does he insist on getting family home in a neighborhood meant for families? He doesn't realize it yet, but nosey-ass southerners just love to question why a single man with no kids is living in the neighborhood with them. All the pictures scream "this is for an upper middle class family!" There's an essential oils rack in the laundry room he'll barely use and the pool has a fence so the kids you don't watch don't drown. What could he have possibly seen in this place to make him pay that much for that house? The value is gonna plummet as soon as the market crashes too.

Just get a 2 or 3 bedroom on some real wooded acreage or at least one with some ponds and views and shit so you can fish and shoot your guns...oh wait.

Pedro and them are gonna have a great time charging him premium to cut all that grass too. At least this house isn't filled with vast empty rooms that sucks up AC. It really is a nice house, but I have a feeling he's going to fuck it all up.
When does Suelightning.com get put on the neighborhood facebook page?

TRANTHONY GROOMIA - THAT'S YOU.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I don't know whether Ant will get the house, so here's my unbiased opinion. It reminds me of the Simpsons house, maybe a bit bit better, so Flanders'. What would be expected of a solidly middle class family (college educated, two parents, small business owner or regular professional salary) with your standard fireplace, fire pit, three car garage, and four bedrooms. No basement for Ant to store the boxes of native soil his kind requires to rest. It's a definite step down at 3500 square feet, and just 4 acres in South Carolina is hardly fair compensation unless you are the intended market, a fucking family. Ant just living in the house would make it stupid because it's not for purpose for anything even Ant supposedly wants. Quality broadcasts often occur in a spare 14X12 bedroom. The backyard isn't the fucking grotto at the Playboy Mansion, it's a pool and a fire pit and some grass for to play with your dogs and kids, neither of which Ant has. What could possibly be the practical benefit of a decent family human home for an indecent, lonely ghoul?

The expansive backyard and pool area are nice. Who's going to enjoy it with him? His only friends are his mutant listeners, and they're not "fleeing communist New York" because they have jobs and families and responsibilities. His dumb brother can't leave because he won't leave his daughter, and his ex won't let her move. Seems like Greer, SC is four hours away from Myrtle Beach, where his sister lives. Is Missy coming along and relegating herself to live in isolation and complete solitude with this decaying husk of humanity? How long will she put up with hearing the same Dice impressions and watching I Love Lucy reruns day after day after day, until she flees again?

I can't wait until about three weeks in, Anthony is sitting there in the dark, getting drunk by the pool alone, and just waiting for death to free him from this cursed life he's engineered.