Fix that fukkin' fence

wJOtjTc.png
haha holee shit you need a permit for an AC? I mean people like rick with window units are poor people but... i wonder if he pulled the permit for that? last time i walked by that address the AC unit
looked very loose and dangerous. Let me ask the city if that thing is installed correctly.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
"Well, are we going?" not "Hello, I'm Brad, are you Adewale?"

This guy sounds like a Brotosauras Rex.
That too, nobody would just get into a strangers car without some kind of confirmation they are the person that is picking them up. They also wouldn’t say shit like “well, are we going?” Before even saying hello or verifying this is the Uber they ordered. Pig tries so hard to make his daily life sound exciting and hilarious yet nothing happens to him and he barely leaves the house. Like when he claimed a black neighbor was yelling on the 4th of July about white people being free. If that really happened he would be scared to leave the house

Stent

donating all ribs to Ukraine
"Hi. I'd like to report an owner with an unlicensed animal. Yes, it's a dog, a bull dog I believe but I'm not sure about breeds and it looks like some kind of mixed-breed to be honest with you. Ah, well the owner is very aggressive and has said that his dog is also liable to attack anyone that comes near it. I think he calls it Niki. Yes, I have his address here. Ok, thank you."

eh wouldn't call just yet, the inspection on the 27th got entered into the system on the 31st, they may leave all the data entry for one day of the week or something

not sure what it means but if you click view details it calls the inspection Optional, as opposed to the previous one that was Required.
Untitled.png

it also has a "Desired Date: TBD" field, maybe the inspector can go on some date AFTER the Fix-By date on the 17th

dunno, maybe someone ask Pat politely and he'll tell us

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

RIP Norm and Beau
eh wouldn't call just yet, the inspection on the 27th got entered into the system on the 31st, they may leave all the data entry for one day of the week or something

not sure what it means but if you click view details it calls the inspection Optional, as opposed to the previous one that was Required.
View attachment 49782

it also has a "Desired Date: TBD" field, maybe the inspector can go on some date AFTER the Fix-By date on the 17th

dunno, maybe someone ask Pat politely and he'll tell us
I was right child, inspector apologized, I will pick up my key to the city tomorrow