Fix that fukkin' fence

JerkStoreJ

RIP JON SNYDER
I'm 16 and don't know dick about zoning laws, what is the significance here? They can turn the halfhovel into a quarterbodega?
Correct. But I don’t think an internet consultant’s office qualifies as a “traditional corner commercial establishment commonly found in an urban area”. That’s housing that is being denied to a poor family of hard working POC immigrants. Shaking RN…

What if someone on Reddit wanted to do business with posts by ghosts and couldn’t because there’s no wheelchair access? My, that would be sad.

What if a concerned neighbor is worried their neighbours are operating a business without a permit in a residential area? Why, it might have all sorts of implications for that concerned neighbor.

I have a feeling both will do the right thing and contact the city with their concerns.

All because Pat fucked up his fence
Not even, it's only because of his girly compulsion to broadcast his menial chores for social media attention that we even know about the new fence. He could've fucked up the fence and nobody would even know if he just kept his big fat mouth shut.

I thought Niki's business was registered to 250 E WISCONSIN AVE Milwaukee?
I don't know about it's official mailing address but some time after covid she changed the business address online to the sty, paying themselves inflated rent prices with mama Robin's money is my guess.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

RIP Norm and Beau
Not even, it's only because of his girly compulsion to broadcast his menial chores for social media attention that we even know about the new fence. He could've fucked up the fence and nobody would even know if he just kept his big fat mouth shut.

I don't know about it's official mailing address but some time after covid she changed the business address online to the sty, paying themselves inflated rent prices with mama Robin's money is my guess.
It could have been run out of half a hovel the whole time and used address just for mailbox to make it sound/ if researched a real company not some dope working out of their house, had accident years ago in bumblefuck, i went to doctor in major city 150 miles away, the insurance company made me go to their doctors in bumblefuck when they could, one day i noticed bumblefuck doctor had address a block away from my doctor 150 miles away so brought paper to my next visit and he said yeah a bunch doctors from shitty areas use mailbox in that building just so they can say they have a office in this big city

admin

Administrator
Correct. But I don’t think an internet consultant’s office qualifies as a “traditional corner commercial establishment commonly found in an urban area”. That’s housing that is being denied to a poor family of hard working POC immigrants. Shaking RN…
Robinson writers was registered as some weird "minority loophole" where it was a "female owned buisness". That may be why so it could qualify for this. Some stupid affirmative action shit for women in tech or some shit. Ill see if I can find the documents from that. They probably also get some bs tax breaks.

Robinson writers was registered as some weird "minority loophole" where it was a "female owned buisness". That may be why so it could qualify for this. Some stupid affirmative action shit for women in tech or some shit. Ill see if I can find the documents from that. They probably also get some bs tax breaks.
Businesses in a lot of the country, if 51% or more of the company is owned by a woman, count as 'minority owned' and therefore can get preferential treatment in a number of ways.

What I'm saying is Niki is legally a nigger and that Patrick is extremely overweight.

JerkStoreJ

RIP JON SNYDER
Eh, that shouldn’t have any impact on zoning though.

Those designations you provide below are used to get preferential treatment for government contracts.

In her defense, she misread the filing and thought it said "minority-owned poophole"

maxresdefault.jpg

So you're saying that this story was made up? That doesn't seem like the Pat I know. Could the second floor of the hovel be considered a "tower" to a 1.7 rube?
34ad6833a6acc645313230ae5894a04b.png

Edit: the grammar and commas in this tweet make zero sense. Just reminded of what? He's so fucking fat.

Last edited:

DiarrheaDick

Golden Buns

RobertMewler

#DoItForNorm

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
So you're saying that this story was made up? That doesn't seem like the Pat I know. Could the second floor of the hovel be considered a "tower" to a 1.7 rube?
34ad6833a6acc645313230ae5894a04b.png

Edit: the grammar and commas in this tweet make zero sense. Just reminded of what? He's so fucking fat.
This story never happened, he probably heard it happened to someone else. Uber tells you what car and color and picture of the driver. You’re telling me his mustang fit the exact description of this persons Uber? Also don’t you have to have a 4 door car for Uber for safety reasons? I’ve been using Uber for years and have never heard anyone doing Uber with a 2 door. The fact that he added that his mustang is a 2 door ( all mustangs are 2 doors) is also proof he’s lying.

This story never happened, he probably heard it happened to someone else. Uber tells you what car and color and picture of the driver. You’re telling me his mustang fit the exact description of this persons Uber? Also don’t you have to have a 4 door car for Uber for safety reasons? I’ve been using Uber for years and have never heard anyone doing Uber with a 2 door. The fact that he added that his mustang is a 2 door ( all mustangs are 2 doors) is also proof he’s lying.
"Well, are we going?" not "Hello, I'm Brad, are you Adewale?"

This guy sounds like a Brotosauras Rex.