• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

First show back

Forum Clout
Well he's lost a lot of Face Fat from cutting down the drinking.
it’s more than just that, DMAN. He also had to stop those massive does of TRT he was getting shot into his ass cheek every two weeks.

I think even he sees how frail and awful he looks you could tell by his expressions at times when he must have caught a glance of himself the monitor.

Gavin even commented how different he looks; told him he looks like a combo of Richard Lewis and someone else and you could see Nanas self esteem evaporate.

I cannot avert my eyes from todays photos it really is shocking how fast he’s deteriorating. He’ll be decomposing on air in no time.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
At least Gavin did the world a huge favor by growing a face-hiding beard.
He once made a fool of himself during Movember by uploading this "Opie films a viral youtube video" type video.

The only reason Nana shaved off the goatee was to ingratiate hermself with the teenage girls she lusts after.
Like it should be used against him in his inevitable criminal court trial when the truth comes out.

Forum Clout
it’s more than just that, DMAN. He also had to stop those massive does of TRT he was getting shot into his ass cheek every two weeks.

Dude also just major heart surgery. Most people come back from that looking like shit and Nana looked like shit going in.

Kind of surprised he didn't have Missy do home soy sauce before getting back on camera.

Forum Clout
View attachment 174770
He admits he has “a couple” glasses of wine here and there and once in awhile a beer.

He doesn’t know what to do with his hands now that they are not firmly clutching a bottle.
That is how all heart patients slip back. The old wives tale of red wine being good for your heart. Once he admitted to having a glass or two of wine he will be will be back to 100% in a month. He may try and hide it (like all good alcoholics do) be he is back on the sauce.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
uo0Pgo2.jpeg

He keeps getting uglier and uglier somehow

He’s starting to look like Piscopo except less funny and relevant

images

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He claims the Doctor said wine is fine.
By that he probably assumed like how rich people drink wine, a sniff and a taste. Meanwhile Cumia is probably downing 1-2 bottles a night just to replicate the buzz he gets from a couple beers. If wine were doing it for him he wouldn’t even have to go back to beer. I don’t have to hope he’s miserable, I know he is, I can only hope it drives him into full blown drinking and he fucking kills himself like that.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
That is how all heart patients slip back. The old wives tale of red wine being good for your heart. Once he admitted to having a glass or two of wine he will be will be back to 100% in a month. He may try and hide it (like all good alcoholics do) be he is back on the sauce.
I don't think he'll even attempt to hide it. He apparently didn't have anyone around him before telling him he needed to slow down/quit, even with his prior heart history. AntH has already admitted to "a glass or two" so he's already putting it out there that he's back on the sauce.

Start digging the plot, this nigger is going down soon.

Forum Clout
In a clip posted here before Nana went in for his quadruple bypass he was complaining to that lisping Canadian queer about how exhausted and run down he is all the time and how his hangovers seem to be getting worse. McFaggot's response to that was to tell Nana to start snorting speed like he does. If Anthony took his good friend's advice the Pests would be shit posting on his obituary page right now.