• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

First show back

Forum Clout
View attachment 174770
He admits he has “a couple” glasses of wine here and there and once in awhile a beer.

He doesn’t know what to do with his hands now that they are not firmly clutching a bottle.
Slap a cowboy hat on him and he could be this Q-Anon's identical twin
anth.png

Forum Clout

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
that Canadian fuckstick is one of the worst things in grifter land.

Nana gave him a platform, Gavin created his hipster KKK, and then ran away from it after he realized “oh fuck I could get into legal trouble for this”; and handed it off to his biggest ballwasher.

Then his retards had a meet up with other retards on 1/6; and much like Nana now complain about being “victims” of man who they claim either to be mentally gone or the most evil man ever to be president depending on what bigger grifters tell them to feel.

Gavin is vile white nationalist, who grifted hard enough he can coast on Nana’s dime for cheap and suck Nick Fuentes’s cock on his off time.

Funny enough, both of them are nothings on the right wing hemisphere, even though Gavin likes to still think he’s important.

Either way the day one these two queers die, can’t happened soon enough.

Really hope one of Gavin’s kids turns out to use them/they pronouns.

Forum Clout
You can practically see the little cartoon hearts flying around their heads, as the two giggling bottom queens are hooting together once more. Nana has the ghostly look you see with longtime alcoholics who were forced off the sauce quickly and involuntarily. If he's already drinking again, it's just a matter of time. You can plainly see how much it's taken out of him.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
that Canadian fuckstick is one of the worst things in grifter land.

Nana gave him a platform, Gavin created his hipster KKK, and then ran away from it after he realized “oh fuck I could get into legal trouble for this”; and handed it off to his biggest ballwasher.

Then his retards had a meet up with other retards on 1/6; and much like Nana now complain about being “victims” of man who they claim either to be mentally gone or the most evil man ever to be president depending on what bigger grifters tell them to feel.

Gavin is vile white nationalist, who grifted hard enough he can coast on Nana’s dime for cheap and suck Nick Fuentes’s cock on his off time.

Funny enough, both of them are nothings on the right wing hemisphere, even though Gavin likes to still think he’s important.

Either way the day one these two queers die, can’t happened soon enough.

Really hope one of Gavin’s kids turns out to use them/they pronouns.
I really hate Gavin. Can’t say that about anyone else in the o and a, compound, or Patrick world. I don’t know why..maybe it’s because he’s such an obvious fag trying to act like a paragon of masculinity? That moustache? How smug he is?

Not sure why it is but I want horrible things to happen to him, his fat disgusting subhuman squaw wife, and their kids.