• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

First show back

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
uo0Pgo2.jpeg

He keeps getting uglier and uglier somehow

Forum Clout
Not sure why his live player doesn't work for me. Tried it on multiple browsers. I thought there was another user here that steals compound does the same shit happen to you?

mgL8Xhc.png
I have it on my one Roku TV and also via the app. I haven’t had an account in ages. As long as I don’t log out I’m good.

I have experienced that problem you speak of. Usually I just walk away and find something productive to do and try again later.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
View attachment 174770
He admits he has “a couple” glasses of wine here and there and once in awhile a beer.

He doesn’t know what to do with his hands now that they are not firmly clutching a bottle.
So he is sneaking drinks on top of those he admits having. He misses his favorite pastime.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Please let him slip into boozing again and having that surgery mean fuck all. Please.
I think thats a given. Just a matter of time. He is already in that " One more isnt going to hurt..." mindset. He might have a lower tolerance than usual at the moment but he will sneak beer and wine when missy leaves the house or is asleep and at some point missy will see he is cheating himself and lying to her. It will turn into a fight and he will start getting hammered daily just to to spite her and because he doesnt want some broad telling him what to do. Its inevitable.