Firearms Fatty appears

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.šŸ˜”
ā€Ž
ā€Ž
It's been a long time since I've read anything by him, so my memory could be way wrong, but Burroughs was a hack, imo. Read "You Can't Win" by Jack Black, then read Burroughs's "Junky". It's a complete rip-off. Also, iirc, Burroughs only started using drugs and hanging out with drug-related losers because he wanted to sound interesting. Like, "I'll start using drugs so I can be a cool writer like all of the other cool writers" was his game. I can't recall off the top of my head which book he was ape-ing for Naked Lunch but it is just Junky re-hashed in a cribbed style.

All of those Beat types of writers sucked balls. Kerouac, Mailer especially (if you want to call him one), I'm sure Ginsberg sucked too but I've never read anything by him. Give me a fawkin Hubert Selby book and my lunchpail and I'll punch the clock any day of the week.
More importantly than their bad writing was the fact that they were all sociopathic, awful, despicable assholes. Far worse and more virulent than mere Pat

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.šŸ˜”
ā€Ž
ā€Ž
Yeah I agree 100%. Looking back at my post it looks like I was implying he was good, but what I meant was he was shit and Patrick is even worse than that. To his credit, at least he was linked to some good media (the movie Drugstore Cowboy, the Cronenberg film, and being in the intro of Sopranos Season 6), whereas I'm not so sure Mama Raven's special boy's "bigger than Netflix" deal will ever see the light of day.
Drugstore Cowboy glamorized and glorified drugs and the (Jewish) Hollywood fake ā€œdruggie lifestyle,ā€ as well as the idiotic ā€œItā€™s cool to be a reformed druggieā€ arc.

Donā€™t fall for the silver screened Jew.

G

Drugstore Cowboy glamorized and glorified drugs and the (Jewish) Hollywood fake ā€œdruggie lifestyle,ā€ as well as the idiotic ā€œItā€™s cool to be a reformed druggieā€ arc.

Donā€™t fall for the silver screened Jew.
Yeah it's another one I'm probably remembering through rose-colored glasses of seeing it when I was in high school and would've fallen for that message. Been ages since I've seen it so you're probably right.