Felony food orders

N64 Cube

Patrick S. Tomlinson staring as “Liquor Pig”
Someone here or on Twitter asked if there are any food delivery that offer COD. Which is what pat claims is going on. Apparently grubhub you can pay on delivery.
Edit: Doing this is completely wrong and fucked up.

Grubhub .png

Last edited:

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Someone here or on Twitter asked if there are any food delivery that offer COD. Which is what pat claims is going on. Apparently grubhub you can pay on delivery.

View attachment 204392
I’m not a huge fan of this prank. Fucking over restaurants to slightly inconvenience some fat loser who has nothing better to do anyways seems stupid. Him being black balled from every local restaurant would be kind of funny though I guess.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
I’m not a huge fan of this prank. Fucking over restaurants to slightly inconvenience some fat loser who has nothing better to do anyways seems stupid. Him being black balled from every local restaurant would be kind of funny though I guess.
Dont do it to shitty vegan places then. They get fucked over and rick cant even eat any of it (due to his being fat and stupid).

I'm saying DO NOT do this.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Pat spent 2 hours arguing with some Joe schmo over whether or not COD was still a thing. For those of you unfamiliar with Threads, it’s a piece of shit and screenshotting conversations doesn’t work well. Probably because Pat hides any response to him.

IMG_6915.jpeg
IMG_6916.jpeg
IMG_6917.jpeg
IMG_6918.jpeg
IMG_6919.jpeg
IMG_6920.jpeg
IMG_6921.jpeg
IMG_6922.jpeg

Oh hey! Lenora Claire also has an account and Pat is pulling an Anica on her

IMG_6925.jpeg
IMG_6924.jpeg