• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Felony Boating and Felony Skiing by the big man; arrests imminent

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Snowboarding is way cooler, but it'll take a while to learn how to get down the hill without falling constantly. It's safer to learn IMO as well since you can't just french fry and run into a tree at 50mph before you know what you're doing.
Snowboarding sucks for beginners. You spend 2 or 3 days just riding your edge doing a falling leaf before you can even get down the greens. At least on the skis you can have fun on day 1.

I say this as a big fan of doing both - I bring my skis and my board whenever I go and alternate days.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Snowboarding sucks for beginners. You spend 2 or 3 days just riding your edge doing a falling leaf before you can even get down the greens. At least on the skis you can have fun on day 1.

I say this as a big fan of doing both - I bring my skis and my board whenever I go and alternate days.
I tried it twice as a kid and at a certain point it seemed gay to continue trying to surf... on SNOW! like a totally cool guy when I already knew how to ski.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
This is your bit now?

We already have Cuntfucker and Boq

IMG_1200.jpeg

images