Felony Boating and Felony Skiing by the big man; arrests imminent

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
His behavior is like when your phone rings, it says SPAM RISK, and you answer it every time. just stop replying you fucking retard. (i do like to answer all spam calls and waste as much of their time as possible.)
sucks that it's mostly bots now so it's just me promising a bot I'll donate 2 million to whatever state trooper or veteran gay shit they're on for the month

I get the letters in the mail because of my dialogue with them, have felt too bad to send them something back like FAGGOT'S GET A JOB yet though

Someone should inform the honorable Ethan p Schulman that he's going to prison on Rico charges for fraudulently ruling in favor of mandatory sanctions.
Rico charges eh?

5C465A86-1466-4645-8BD3-46FB1EF09905.gif

MonsterSteve

Age.
“Funds illegally obtained through…”
“We didn’t pay him a penny”

Pick one.
LOL. "Funds illegally obtained through...". He's really fucking losing it, isn't he? A judgement against him is illegal, I guess.

On a sidenote, is skiing really fun? It looks like a blast but when I was young and retarded, I always thought you had to climb the hill to get back to the top so it sounded like a lot of work. Obviously, I've learned that's now how that works. Where would you recommend a brotherman go if he lived somewhere in the Hudson Valley?

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
LOL. "Funds illegally obtained through...". He's really fucking losing it, isn't he? A judgement against him is illegal, I guess.

On a sidenote, is skiing really fun? It looks like a blast but when I was young and retarded, I always thought you had to climb the hill to get back to the top so it sounded like a lot of work. Obviously, I've learned that's now how that works. Where would you recommend a brotherman go if he lived somewhere in the Hudson Valley?
Skiing is one of the most enjoyable activities you can engage in. Start this winter nigga.

Prison Enjoyer

This is your bit now?

We already have Cuntfucker and Boq

Pedo's just upset about the laughing at him for crying 'rape' while simultaneously being a disgusting pedophile who is obsessed with a young actress that looks like a little girl because he himself wants to fuck little girls. Pay him no mind.

The worst part is the hypocrisy.

Steve Ramone

Snowboarding is way cooler, but it'll take a while to learn how to get down the hill without falling constantly. It's safer to learn IMO as well since you can't just french fry and run into a tree at 50mph before you know what you're doing.