Fat's a rocket scientist now

G

Screenshot_20220424-115745_Twitter.jpg

I must have missed the part where he has a doctorate in engineering with a specialty in propulsion from MIT. I always thought he dropped out of Waukesha Technical College after one semester. Silly me.

G

I must have missed the part where he has a doctorate in engineering with a specialty in propulsion from MIT. I always thought he dropped out of Waukesha Technical College after one semester. Silly me.

If his thesis was a study in the ways that friction ratios affect steering outcomes in aeronautical use under reduced gravity loads then I might believe that he knows what he's talking about.

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
I actually have to choose between this and a weekend retreat with Joe Cumia where he gives us financial advice. Tough spot man, genuinley.
This is worse. At least Joe Cumia has some experience dealing with money. Pig idiot giving a lecture on space propulsion technology is beyond absurd. And remember this is the same swine that on the previous day gave a power point presentation about how Elon Musk is "full of shit".

BudDickman

It's fascinating how self-confidence can fool others. Science pig is one of the most extreme examples of that I've ever seen
He read blurbs off the internet and had a couple science channel shows play in the background while he stared at his phone and battled cyber atalkers. That gives him the right to lecture a half-filled narrow room of sexual deviants on the subject. I'm sorry you're so stupid, I can't help you
I think this is what the KF users are talking about when they say he's a midwit. He uses "smart person" signal phrases that he hears other people say like "if we unpack this" and "I'll just gloss over the details", as though he has deep knowledge of what he's talking about. And he really hits those Ts.

I also think the fact that he's such an unengaging faggot that no one can relate to makes him seem like more of an expert, because people just tune him out as he continues to drone on. The audience he chooses is losers who have nothing better to do, and he must be the expert since he's the one talking, even if no one is listening to what he's saying.