• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat Waukesha County Technical College Washout figures out why black guys "Annabelle" their kids PST style so much

G

Wee Bey was a better father than Pat.

He was a way better father than Pat. He made sure his kid was provided for, even when he was in jail. Then when his kid had a chance to "level up" and possibly make something of his life instead of dealing drugs and being a soldier, he ordered his wife to let it happen.

Pat abandoned his kid, doesn't provide anything for her, and probably doesn't even know what she's doing with her life. Probably doesn't care. He's fat, too.

G

I remember there was a football player couple years ago who had something like 9 kids from 8 different women and had trouble remembering their names. Think he played for the Chargers. That “tribe” mentality is real, I’ve seen many black men brag about how many kids they have with different women as a major accomplishment.
Yep, that's Antonio Cromartie who played for Chargers and Jets.

[MEDIA=youtube]EhOPlYWEEK0[/MEDIA]

EraGodless

Forum Clout
They are the liberals Malcolm X warned black people about shortly before he was killed. White liberals are the most racist towards black people, they see them as helpless and have excuses for any irresponsible behavior as they “can’t help it”. A black conservative makes white liberals lose their mind and reveal their racist thoughts. Less than a year ago Senator Tim Scott spoke at the RNC and angry white liberals were so upset about a black conservative that the phrase “Uncle Tim” based on the slur Uncle Tom trended on twitter. Of course we can’t forget Bumbling Joe Biden said if a black man doesn’t vote for him then they “ain’t black” which shows you liberals automatically believe blacks will always vote for them because they’re been told to for decades.

Talk to any educated black man and they will tell you how they were mocked by loser black people as trying to act white. Being “black” to idiots and white liberals means you’re forever helpless and need white liberal government help. White liberals have let race hustlers like Al Sharpton still have a career when he should have been laughed out of society. The fact that Al Sharpton is considered the representative for all black people (notice no other race has a representative) is thanks to stupid white liberals. Plus Pat is fat.
Any motherfucker who uses the phrase. "Uncle Tom," as a pejorative- never read the fucking book.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I remember there was a football player couple years ago who had something like 9 kids from 8 different women and had trouble remembering their names. Think he played for the Chargers. That “tribe” mentality is real, I’ve seen many black men brag about how many kids they have with different women as a major accomplishment.
Travis Henry- runningback for the Denver Broncos.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
On the Artie Lange Show some years back, he had a bit where he would do a Featured Child of the Week, highlighting each of Antonio Cromartie's 12 kids.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
White man Pat committed zero crimes and still abandoned his daughter. Talk about white privilege! Also the lie of “black men are always in jail because the system is racist” is astounding. Especially how cities like Chicago, NYC, and Philly have record crime due to criminals being arrested and let back out days later while they wait 3-6 months (or longer) for their actual court date. So many homicides have been committed by people that the police reported we’re out and were awaiting trials for previous crimes. Recently in Philly a biker was murdered by a person who had just been let go and waiting trial for multiple violent crimes since lefty idiots think jail and bail are racist. Cops will even say “they shouldn’t have been out of jail” but liberals think otherwise.
a woman was just tortured and raped for 3 hours in an apartment in Chicago by a guy who was out early for his third fourth and fifth robberies , not to mention his first sexual assault charge. Fucking insane.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
a woman was just tortured and raped for 3 hours in an apartment in Chicago by a guy who was out early for his third fourth and fifth robberies , not to mention his first sexual assault charge. Fucking insane.
He didnu nuffin! He is a good boy just working two jobs - robberies mainly, with some raping as a side hustle.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Wee Bey was a better father than Pat.
He also cared for them fish.

One thing these shitlibs like Pat who make generalizations about how the system is racist towards blacks all have in common, ALL of them, is that they have NO real black friends. They did not grow up around blacks. They think black culture is rap and weed.

I've hung around professional, smart blacks whose children were problems--on their way to jail, and it had nothing to do with the White man. In fact, Whitey gave their parents a chance, but still many of them are going to do what they are going to do.

It's the same mentality that leads to this genderfluid nonsense. To believe in it you must first accept there are no real differences between men and women.

I would pay Pat's rent if he moved to an inner city, diverse, non-gentrified neighborhood.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

One thing these shitlibs like Pat who make generalizations about how the system is racist towards blacks all have in common, ALL of them, is that they have NO real black friends. They did not grow up around blacks. They think black culture is rap and weed.

I've hung around professional, smart blacks whose children were problems--on their way to jail, and it had nothing to do with the White man. In fact, Whitey gave their parents a chance, but still many of them are going to do what they are going to do.

It's the same mentality that leads to this genderfluid nonsense. To believe in it you must first accept there are no real differences between men and women.

I would pay Pat's rent if he moved to an inner city, diverse, non-gentrified neighborhood.
They also either live or have moved to areas that are majority white while claiming to be an ally to black people. They also want public housing / government programs expanded, just not near them. The classic “not in my backyard” liberal. You can tell Pat has no real black friends and doesn’t know anything about the culture since his tweet looks like he believes black men are all getting long jail sentences just for smoking weed.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

I cannot wait for the day when liberals have to reconcile the fact that black culture is more homophobic, anti Semitic, and “conservative” than the liberal fantasy of black culture.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I cannot wait for the day when liberals have to reconcile the fact that black culture is more homophobic, anti Semitic, and “conservative” than the liberal fantasy of black culture.
We almost saw it happen during the George Floyd protest shit. I think it was NFL player DeSean Jackson shared something on Instagram from Hitler about the Jews controlling things and some other anti-Semite stuff from Louis Farrakhan and caught major heat from the NFL (most owners/top personnel are Jewish) and Jewish groups. This lead to BLM leaders (including NFL player / current CNN anti racist contributor Malcolm Jenkins) to downplay anything anti Semitic because it’s not important and black people are the truly oppressed. They really said it’s not a big deal to be anti Semitic because black people have it harder and this is just a distraction so stop making it a story so we can get back to blaming racism on all of black peoples problems.

Also homophobia is a huge problem in black culture. Also during the BLM protests over Floyd Black Trans Lives Matter signs started popping up. In Philly a black trans man was murdered, cut up into pieces, and shoved in a box. They made it a big local Philly story and how we need to be aware of the struggle black trans people face. Of course it turns out the black trans man was killed by a black man so the whole story and black trans matter movement quickly disappeared. Oopsie Doodles!