• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat Waukesha County Technical College Washout figures out why black guys "Annabelle" their kids PST style so much

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
White people who think like Fat are literally black people's worst enemy. Low expectations-having racists.
Pat thinks racism is just klansmen and nooses. He doesnt realize that he marginalizes minorities by acting like they need his help and that they need handouts while he apologizes for being white. Pat has unintentional racism and unconscious bias to minorities.

Forum Clout
Pat thinks racism is just klansmen and nooses. He doesnt realize that he marginalizes minorities by acting like they need his help and that they need handouts while he apologizes for being white. Pat has unintentional racism and unconscious bias to minorities.
Yeah Pat thinks he's a white savior.

"Don't worry, coloreds, people will respect and listen to me because I'm a white male! I'll protect you!!"

It's kind of like his "I'm a conservative" thing but in a different vein. The point of that is to say

"My views are so right that I still have them regardless of them going against my political party. That's how intelligent and ironclad I am!"

But it's all just pandering in a hope for dopamine boosts and twitter popularity.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
White people who think like Fat are literally black people's worst enemy. Low expectations-having racists.
They are the liberals Malcolm X warned black people about shortly before he was killed. White liberals are the most racist towards black people, they see them as helpless and have excuses for any irresponsible behavior as they “can’t help it”. A black conservative makes white liberals lose their mind and reveal their racist thoughts. Less than a year ago Senator Tim Scott spoke at the RNC and angry white liberals were so upset about a black conservative that the phrase “Uncle Tim” based on the slur Uncle Tom trended on twitter. Of course we can’t forget Bumbling Joe Biden said if a black man doesn’t vote for him then they “ain’t black” which shows you liberals automatically believe blacks will always vote for them because they’re been told to for decades.

Talk to any educated black man and they will tell you how they were mocked by loser black people as trying to act white. Being “black” to idiots and white liberals means you’re forever helpless and need white liberal government help. White liberals have let race hustlers like Al Sharpton still have a career when he should have been laughed out of society. The fact that Al Sharpton is considered the representative for all black people (notice no other race has a representative) is thanks to stupid white liberals. Plus Pat is fat.

Last edited:

Porkys

I took his knife. He walked away with a broken arm
Forum Clout
I don't remember if I saw it here or not but a while ago i saw a video of someone just standing outside their apartment in Chicago recording the gunshots and it sounded like an actual fucking war zone. It wasn't even just gunshots, explosions too and just constant. There wasn't like 3 full seconds of silence in that video.
Milwaukee is a very segregated city, and the gun fire Fat hears at night consistently comes from one direction. Ignorant pig head

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
Why do these fags always make up fancy sounding phrases for white man's burden

They're admitting it everytime but just throwing in a bunch of words so the non-whites don't feel bad about it

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Niggers commit a disproportionately larger amount of violent crimes than their white/asian counterparts, even in cuckold countries such as Sweden/Denmark which has no history of colonial slavery and gives Somalis better housing than their native citizens. I'm not 100% sure on U.S crime statistics, but if it's anything like it is here, then whites will make up the majority of crime overall, including petty crimes, whilst niggers are a tiny fraction of the population and commit the majority of the murders, rapes, drug dealing and armed robberies.

Imagine what the stats would be if niggers were more than 3% of our population.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
White man Pat committed zero crimes and still abandoned his daughter. Talk about white privilege! Also the lie of “black men are always in jail because the system is racist” is astounding. Especially how cities like Chicago, NYC, and Philly have record crime due to criminals being arrested and let back out days later while they wait 3-6 months (or longer) for their actual court date. So many homicides have been committed by people that the police reported we’re out and were awaiting trials for previous crimes. Recently in Philly a biker was murdered by a person who had just been let go and waiting trial for multiple violent crimes since lefty idiots think jail and bail are racist. Cops will even say “they shouldn’t have been out of jail” but liberals think otherwise.
It's aktully gangs of yt men in MAGA hats driving around US cities shooting our young Black men dead on the street.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's aktully gangs of yt men in MAGA hats driving around US cities shooting our young Black men dead on the street.
I remember some wacky group was trying to claim it was white people wearing prosthetic masks of black men to commit crimes. Philly homicides are at an all time high but the city claims it’s legal gun owners doing all the shooting and police are bad. Philly is close to passing Chicago in crime.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Of course we can’t forget Bumbling Joe Biden said if a black man doesn’t vote for him then they “ain’t black” which shows you liberals automatically believe blacks will always vote for them because they’re been told to for decades.

Even before he was a dementia-ridden bumblefuck, Biden had this to say about the blaycks.

The fact that Al Sharpton is considered the representative for all black people (notice no other race has a representative) is thanks to stupid white liberals.

Jews are a race. https://www.adl.org/who-we-are/leadership/staff/jonathan-greenblatt

Plus Pat is fat.
DH7KRybXYAQRkuV.jpg large.jpg

Even the filename says "large."

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
67% of black children are born to single parents.

The idea that it's just racism and not a culture problem is astounding.
What’s worse is it’s accepted in that culture. I once overheard two black women talking about kids as just “have one with him and see what happens” like it’s no big deal to have kids with multiple men who will most likely not stick around. I believe it was economist (and Black man) Thomas Sowell who said “racism is like ketchup, you can put it on anything” as an easy excuse for your own shortcomings and to avoid responsibilities.

G

What’s worse is it’s accepted in that culture. I once overheard two black women talking about kids as just “have one with him and see what happens” like it’s no big deal to have kids with multiple men who will most likely not stick around. I believe it was economist (and Black man) Thomas Sowell who said “racism is like ketchup, you can put it on anything” as an easy excuse for your own shortcomings and to avoid responsibilities.
Many African countries and tribes are essentially matriarchal, in the sense that men are seen as free of responsibility in terms of child rearing and being husbands and traditional providers and women are the bosses. Guys are essentially sperm donors. This is true in large swathes of Western, Eastern, Central and South Africa. The only communities in West Africa (the other areas don't apply) that buck this trend are those that were Christianised. Take from that what you will.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Many African countries and tribes are essentially matriarchal, in the sense that men are seen as free of responsibility in terms of child rearing and being husbands and traditional providers and women are the bosses. Guys are essentially sperm donors. This is true in large swathes of Western, Eastern, Central and South Africa. The only communities in West Africa (the other areas don't apply) that buck this trend are those that were Christianised. Take from that what you will.
I remember there was a football player couple years ago who had something like 9 kids from 8 different women and had trouble remembering their names. Think he played for the Chargers. That “tribe” mentality is real, I’ve seen many black men brag about how many kids they have with different women as a major accomplishment.