• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat Waukesha County Technical College Washout figures out why black guys "Annabelle" their kids PST style so much

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
7305bf129d419de1446e85c8e9b12308.png

It's racism, child!

Kinda funny to think if racism were ever actually "solved" there would be no excuses left and everyone would universally agree that black guys really need to get their shit together. A world without racism is racist, little nothing.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Oh, and a white guy going to prison for a good length of time is abandoning his child just as much as a black guy who does. You're supposed to stop being a fuck up when you have kids. I never met a white kid who was pumped to tell people "my dad's in jail." You're still not there to do father stuff and no matter how many letters you write it doesn't make you involved in your kid's life. Pat's a fat idiot is what I'm saying.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Is Pat saying black men automatically commit many crimes but due to racism go to jail for longer periods than white people? Does Pat not know any real people? Or just assumes black people are always committing crimes (they can’t help it, child!) but thanks to whitey spend more time in jail because justice is racist? Holy fuck is he stupid, does he even know the homicide rates for cities like Philly and Chicago? I guess not since that’s black on black crime which doesn’t make liberal news due to not being important.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Is Pat saying black men automatically commit many crimes but due to racism go to jail for longer periods than white people? Does Pat not know any real people? Or just assumes black people are always committing crimes (they can’t help it, child!) but thanks to whitey spend more time in jail because justice is racist? Holy fuck is he stupid, does he even know the homicide rates for cities like Philly and Chicago? I guess not since that’s black on black crime which doesn’t make liberal news due to not being important.
I don't remember if I saw it here or not but a while ago i saw a video of someone just standing outside their apartment in Chicago recording the gunshots and it sounded like an actual fucking war zone. It wasn't even just gunshots, explosions too and just constant. There wasn't like 3 full seconds of silence in that video.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I live in nigger town. Look it up, nigger town USA.

anddddd let me fucking tell you lol ohhh boy. They have nooooo fucking plans on raising their kids before they go to prison.

My superior African brothers please do me a solid and roll this faggot for his wallet and say he was trying to proposition you

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What’s funny is whenever a successful prominent black man speaks out against this “culture” of crime and having as many kids as possible is quickly dismissed as either stupid or “not black” by other black men. Just the fact that the terms “baby momma” and “baby daddy” have become common shows how this irresponsible behavior is accepted and encouraged. But sure Pat, it’s because of racism black men can’t stop committing crimes and sit in jail longer because of whitey. Pat really thinks black men are only getting arrested for crimes like smoking weed and nothing else.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is another example of the damage done by a serious social media addiction. Pat spends his entire life looking at twitter and doesn’t interact with other adults and has been sitting alone on a couch for a decade. He believes everything he sees on twitter is 100% true without question and is unable to function in the real world. When you isolate yourself (long before Covid) from other adults for years you become unable to lead a productive life and need a distraction to escape reality which is why twitter is his entire life.

Recently he was thrilled because he was called for jury duty which shows how sad his real life is. He finally had somewhere to be and was excited to be seen as an adult for the first time in years. Any normal adult hates getting called for Jury Duty because it’s a giant inconvenience but to Pat it’s an honor because he could feel like he’s a productive member of society for a day. Plus he’s very fat.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This is another example of the damage done by a serious social media addiction. Pat spends his entire life looking at twitter and doesn’t interact with other adults and has been sitting alone on a couch for a decade. He believes everything he sees on twitter is 100% true without question and is unable to function in the real world. When you isolate yourself (long before Covid) from other adults for years you become unable to lead a productive life and need a distraction to escape reality which is why twitter is his entire life.

Recently he was thrilled because he was called for jury duty which shows how sad his real life is. He finally had somewhere to be and was excited to be seen as an adult for the first time in years. Any normal adult hates getting called for Jury Duty because it’s a giant inconvenience but to Pat it’s an honor because he could feel like he’s a productive member of society for a day. Plus he’s very fat.
Even jury duty didnt want him

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
White man Pat committed zero crimes and still abandoned his daughter. Talk about white privilege! Also the lie of “black men are always in jail because the system is racist” is astounding. Especially how cities like Chicago, NYC, and Philly have record crime due to criminals being arrested and let back out days later while they wait 3-6 months (or longer) for their actual court date. So many homicides have been committed by people that the police reported we’re out and were awaiting trials for previous crimes. Recently in Philly a biker was murdered by a person who had just been let go and waiting trial for multiple violent crimes since lefty idiots think jail and bail are racist. Cops will even say “they shouldn’t have been out of jail” but liberals think otherwise.