Fat thinks the United States should be abolished

Pat’s form of democracy is what de Tocqueville and others warned against. He’s all in with the tyranny of the masses.

But what is closer to the truth is that Fatty would be fine with a dictatorship as long as he was in charge. He would see himself as part of the technocratic elite, but I don’t think they would accept his application. 1.2 and all…

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Pontif.jpg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

Samuel Adams

Will Tate

Oven March
- Biting and factually accurate slam.
- Brainless generic response.
- Reasonable challenge to brainless generic response.
- Cowardly copypaste designed to intimidate a retarded 11 year old.
- Biting and factually accurate slam.
- Retarded attempt to sound 80s action movie hero intimidating.

So fat.
"You are mentally ill"="You are absolutely right but I'm such an odious, stubborn piece of skunk shit that I'll never admit any fault whatsoever."

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
But what is closer to the truth is that Fatty would be fine with a dictatorship as long as he was in charge.

Dictator Pat would be amazing. He'd wake up every morning and decide to make some retarded edict for no reason other than his bloated sense of self-importance. The NBA is abolished because I don't like basketball! Nobody can drink coffee anymore, I prefer tea so that's what everyone else has to drink! Elon Musk is to be executed and I don't have to tell you why!