Fat, slit-eyed beast needs you to know he DGAF.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
84866-B7-D-46-FD-40-A0-A550-FDD8-C86-C0860.jpg

BE3-F0205-B14-E-4-B9-C-A3-A2-29-C250-ABC4-C1.jpg

Damn, he’s just so cool. 😍

WOW! what a sweet ride! millionaire pat "pulitzer" tomlinson says: "hey fuck your jewflation, pal! im a pulitzer prize winner over here!". it is physically impossible for this man to stop winning, its like hes got some kind of winning disease or something man!

HOH!! millionaire, revered author, got the girl, and professional pest swatter. pulitzer pat wins again!

I’m genuinely fascinated by how unsettlingly ugly and despicable his face is.
Its somewhere between looking unnaturally swollen from bee-sting allergies while being immensely proud at having sniffed one of his own farts. There are lines and folds running where there shouldn't be. As if he was drawn by someone who can't quite get the hang of lips and eyes. He must terrify children.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Its somewhere between looking unnaturally swollen from bee-sting allergies while being immensely proud at having sniffed one of his own farts. There are lines and folds running where there shouldn't be. As if he was drawn by someone who can't quite get the hang of lips and eyes. He must terrify children.
He looks like the kind of creature victims of child abuse manifest in their nightmares.