Fat shitskin claims terrorism for posting a publicly listed Airbnb

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
Since it’s a Jackie thread…she “wrote” and released a new article on Julian Assange.
View attachment 193719
Or did she? Here’s Stewanon ballwasher Heidi on Jackie’s clit, but I’m intrigued by Jackie’s response. Is she saying that the article was ghostwritten? She’s incredibly inarticulate but I also hate the bitch so I could be unfair.
View attachment 193720

Anyhow, here’s NatSecGeek. It’s everything you’d thought it would be. Bio of a winner! I’m sure she fits in her “journalism” around raising her family and working.View attachment 193721
Worthless

RobertMewler

Since it’s a Jackie thread…she “wrote” and released a new article on Julian Assange.
View attachment 193719
Or did she? Here’s Stewanon ballwasher Heidi on Jackie’s clit, but I’m intrigued by Jackie’s response. Is she saying that the article was ghostwritten? She’s incredibly inarticulate but I also hate the bitch so I could be unfair.
View attachment 193720

Anyhow, here’s NatSecGeek. It’s everything you’d thought it would be. Bio of a winner! I’m sure she fits in her “journalism” around raising her family and working.View attachment 193721
"Chronically ill. Autistic."

No shit.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
This is true, I worked at a high volume car dealership where one of the top guys was drunk most of the time and upper management just laughed.
Same thing in every industry. Plenty of actors/directors who are drunks/addicts but as long as they can hold it together long enough to do the job when it matters and it makes money people will be expected to work around it.