Fat shitskin claims terrorism for posting a publicly listed Airbnb

TorpidSloth

maxresdefault.jpg
Lol, that's the guy the photoshop was based on. I think he's from Wisconsin too

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Dan is a salesman, and a good one judging by his 5 sinks. As long as he keeps bringing in money, and doesn't murder anyone, his job is pretty much guaranteed safe. That's how sales works. You can do almost anything you want as long as you're selling the shit out of your product. Weird how two terminally unemployed bums don't know that.
And apparently how social media marketing works either. The 22 year old college grad running that Twitter account must have a field day on her lunch breaks. “Guess what the crazy Indian lady did today!”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Dan is a salesman, and a good one judging by his 5 sinks. As long as he keeps bringing in money, and doesn't murder anyone, his job is pretty much guaranteed safe. That's how sales works. You can do almost anything you want as long as you're selling the shit out of your product. Weird how two terminally unemployed bums don't know that.
This is true, I worked at a high volume car dealership where one of the top guys was drunk most of the time and upper management just laughed.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Jesus Christ, what a dramatic FAGGOT!!!!
We all don't like the swatting but why does he rent out half his home if he feels so unsafe?!
Why is YouTube a video hosting site responsible for a fat Midwestern rube's safety?!
I have more questions!!!
Him and Jackie don’t like so many people seeing these videos that question pats story. Pat went on a media tour and now wants any footage that is used to question him removed. Something is up.

TorpidSloth

This is true, I worked at a high volume car dealership where one of the top guys was drunk most of the time and upper management just laughed.
One of the top traders at a place I used to work at got 3 years in prison for stalking and raping his ex girlfriend. He was out after a year and change, largely thanks to letters of recommendation from the head of his desk. He walked right back into his job.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I'd love to know how many rupees he's paying this dumb, unemployed waste of oxygen to have his back online. She's literally done nothing to benefit him at all.
Not only has she done nothing, she’s just made him look worse. Now everyone knows he has to rent his place on AirBNB for his income which means he’s NOT the very successful author he claims to be.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Pat spends so much of his life reading and ineffectually reporting people savagely shitting on every element of his life. Pretty funny.
If he just stopped bothering, realizing how much damage is done and out of his control, and walked off from it, he'd actually put an end to it. But he doesn't seem to want it to end for some reason.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Since it’s a Jackie thread…she “wrote” and released a new article on Julian Assange.
IMG_1918.jpeg
Or did she? Here’s Stewanon ballwasher Heidi on Jackie’s clit, but I’m intrigued by Jackie’s response. Is she saying that the article was ghostwritten? She’s incredibly inarticulate but I also hate the bitch so I could be unfair.
IMG_1919.jpeg

Anyhow, here’s NatSecGeek. It’s everything you’d thought it would be. Bio of a winner! I’m sure she fits in her “journalism” around raising her family and working.
IMG_1920.jpeg