Fat out of shape drunkard criticizes someone crushing way more weight than he can ever lift.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Interesting that we’ve never seen Pat lift, despite his risible boasts of benching 250 and casually handing 120 lb of dumbells around in two hands. He’s so full of shit and every time he shades someone clearly superior to him, it just reminds everybody what a fat fucking liar he is.

What a goddamn dumbass insecure POS.

HtNp6SZatYX9deuVhJnSpB9eoNXU6U9_RhakvuGIoFg.jpg

Further proof pat knows nothing about training.

Jon Jones has incredibly skinny legs and squats 500 pounds.
Gonna press X to doubt this. Those legs squatting 500lb to depth even if he's 113kg? Is there a video? If he can do it with those legs I'm fully onboard with that cunt roiding.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Gonna press X to doubt this. Those legs squatting 500lb to depth even if he's 113kg? Is there a video? If he can do it with those legs I'm fully onboard with that cunt roiding.
Jon trains powerlifting for in his offseason for fun. He had to drop a bunch of weight for his last fight because he gained too much muscle and needed to lean out for weighins. He 100% already does PEDs but the point is that those chicken legs have put a beating on some of the toughest guys in the UFC. Wonderboy Thompson doesnt have tree trunk legs and hell still kick pigs head right off his shoulders no problem.

(Ok maybe Wonderboy doesnt have quite the chicken legs Jon does but hes still got skinny legs from the quad down)
a45bf68d7dc897bffc4cec7d334aaeb9.jpeg

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
boxing-Deontay-Wilder-vs-Tyson-Fury-02.22.2020_Ryan-Hafey-_-Premier-Boxing-Champions1.jpg

Fighters with tiny legs are a lot more common than I realized. But boxing is for pussies. How are you supposed to hold a knife wearing those pillows on your hands? Pat would slice these guys up real good if they ever tried starting any shit with him.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Twig legs on a guy are embarrassing to see, so I can’t imagine how it feels to own them. But what room does Pat have to comment on anyone else’s gams when his are hams? He’s not muscular, just flabby and weak. Sure would be tragic if some chicken-legged guy kicked Pat’s neck off.