• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat man with 1.7 GPA claims that he did so well on his exams that he "busted the curve" for everyone.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
TZwLxJh.jpg

Yes, stlaker that is correct.
Every time I see this picture it illicits such an angry response from me. If ANY man alive ever did that to me, they'd be getting violently assaulted. Like, overboard, possibly stabbed, beaten into a coma assaulted. I'd feel fucking raped if some dude stuck their fucking tongue in my ear and I'd want to kill them.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I knew people back in school that refused to do homework just because they were lazy cunts. They had no daydreams of being beyond their peers - they just didn't care, but they accepted the consequences.

When you get delusional behaviour mixed with a superiority complex, along with a pathological lying streak despite the ease of looking up people's personal history nowadays, you get people like Pat.

We'd have drowned pillocks like this when I was a wee lad. The good ole days...
That was me and I graduated high school with a 3.2 I think. Nothing impressive, but you don’t get D’s and F’s if you’re doing well on tests, even without homework.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The whole him being such an arrogant idiot in high school is really crazy since he’s the son of a staff member. Usually the kids of teachers are good students and keep to themselves but every now and then you get some real fuck ups like Pat that was told he would “argue with a fence post” that he took as a compliment due to his severe autism. I knew two students who were teacher kids that were such fuck ups they actually got kicked out of the school their parents taught.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
The whole him being such an arrogant idiot in high school is really crazy since he’s the son of a staff member. Usually the kids of teachers are good students and keep to themselves but every now and then you get some real fuck ups like Pat that was told he would “argue with a fence post” that he took as a compliment due to his severe autism. I knew two students who were teacher kids that were such fuck ups they actually got kicked out of the school their parents taught.
The long and short of it with Pat in high school is Mr. Smith’s response to his report card: Pat should have been in special education.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Every time I see this picture it illicits such an angry response from me. If ANY man alive ever did that to me, they'd be getting violently assaulted. Like, overboard, possibly stabbed, beaten into a coma assaulted. I'd feel fucking raped if some dude stuck their fucking tongue in my ear and I'd want to kill them.
He’s also grabbing Pat’s tits lol

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout

Not just tongue in ear Vigoda, but he had 2 handfuls of some sloppy juicy beeffers too.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
His name was Leonard Nimoy you fat idiot! Pat is the type of person famous actors can’t stand - they don’t see them as a person and believe they really are the person they portrayed.
he means child rearing expert Doctor Spock. He wants to tell him "no child, the mama raven rearing method is much BetTer"