• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat la la la la, la la la la!

G

Not her best picture. Look man, she’s a wife from Wisconsin. I’m sure when she cleans up, and her and Pat are going out for a nice dinner or whatever, I’m sure he’s happy with her and the way she looks and all of that, no bit there. No joke. I’m sure he’s happy with her and she’s fine or whatever. I’m going to go ahead and give him that. Good for him. He finds her attractive that’s all that matters.

But he passes her off as some kind of 10 that everyone should be jealous of Patrick over. He talks about their sex life on social media.

He can’t help himself but to ruin everything. All he has to do is enjoy his wife, think she’s as hot as he wants to think she is, just live his life with her and do what they do and not brag about it. Not bring it to Twitter. Not turn it into a contest. That’s all he had to do. But he can’t help it.

He just can’t help it.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
What does your husband think of this?
He likes it. He gets what we do here so he doesn't see my Pat crafts as too weird. I did the below a few months ago and displayed it in the kitchen for a few days as a goof and he'd look at it and say, as if to Pat, "What a piece of shit!"

570df09a700d7bad6af60d743aa83f3d.jpg