Fat fucking cunt

I was fairly sickly as a kid - I'd suffer badly from colds and flu, and I had bad effects from hayfever like conjunctivitis - but I'm more robust now in my early 30s.

Serious question: did you get vaccinated for polio, mumps, measles etc. as a baby or kid? Both my parents did and so did I, and the more I look into the old school vaccines, it seems they were actually always problematic and didn't prevent shit. Also, as it turns out, you pass on your gut health to your children. I don't take any pharmaceuticals (a headache tablet every so often, maybe), and I think those are the cause of illness. We've been fucked by Big Pharma and the Rockefeller niggers for over a hundred years, including the (((Sacklers))).
Unless one does their homework, most food , is pretty atrocious too. Mostly full of sodium and far..

G

Im just glad you are still masking and staying up to date on your vaccination as well as quarantining like your canada says. Im sure Pat thinks your a great guy for being responsible about it.
They stopped calling us in our "quarantines". My 2 sons and I were supposed to be in one until next Monday, they're in school I'm in Michigan, they aren't fining 3 Americans, a guy called the last time when I was gone and was definitely "copping" me with his questions. I told him yea we're not stopping traveling and it's a waste of resources to harass us further. He was offended.

G

But they also class cancer as a comorbidity. You don't usually consider someone with cancer dying as dying from the flu if they happen to test positive for it.

I wonder what's causing polio now. Hmm.

Even if polio was some frightening disease, it's also from an era with malnutrition and a lack of hygiene. I don't buy the idea that some disease or virus can bring a regular, healthy person to the brink of death, nor that injecting rotted monkey kidney cells into people and calling it "vaccinating them" is going to save them.
Covid killed zero healthy people, but it did get a few that weren't months from death too. They all had shit, but they weren't dying of it unless they got a bad flu, or infection, then covid came along. Most like them survived a few died, but 90% of the dead were going to die in a year or two anyway. That's my guess.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Covid killed zero healthy people, but it did get a few that weren't months from death too. They all had shit, but they weren't dying of it unless they got a bad flu, or infection, then covid came along. Most like them survived a few died, but 90% of the dead were going to die in a year or two anyway. That's my guess.
I just see it as a flu that spreads super quickly, but the methods of dealing with it lead to more deaths or more reports of death. I mean, how can anyone look at the sequence of events and think there's nothing malicious about it:

1) Hospitals are emptied of the sick to make room for COVID patients
2) Hospitals stay mostly empty
3) The sick do not get proper treatment
4) The sick that die, die "of COVID"

And the "side effects" of the vaccines make COVID itself look like child's play.

G

I just see it as a flu that spreads super quickly, but the methods of dealing with it lead to more deaths or more reports of death. I mean, how can anyone look at the sequence of events and think there's nothing malicious about it:

1) Hospitals are emptied of the sick to make room for COVID patients
2) Hospitals stay mostly empty
3) The sick do not get proper treatment
4) The sick that die, die "of COVID"

And the "side effects" of the vaccines make COVID itself look like child's play.
I heard some idiot saying the reason the unvaxxed seem to be not dying now is that all the unhealthy people took the vax to be safe, while the healthy people skipped it because Covid wouldn't harm them . So Essentially they were agreeing the vax doesn't help the healthy and even the unhealthy die when vaxxed, a total paraphrasing of what people like me have said for over 2 years. The "authorities" are shameless.

Riccardo Bosi

I heard some idiot saying the reason the unvaxxed seem to be not dying now is that all the unhealthy people took the vax to be safe, while the healthy people skipped it because Covid wouldn't harm them . So Essentially they were agreeing the vax doesn't help the healthy and even the unhealthy die when vaxxed, a total paraphrasing of what people like me have said for over 2 years. The "authorities" are shameless.
Some wanker went on Rogan and claimed that myocarditis was caused by COVID itself, not the vaccine. Weird, because most folk had never heard of myocarditis until the vaccine came out. I'm no detective, but what do people think: is rotting heart tissue caused by something you cannot see and most likely won't feel, or is it caused by something being shot directly into your body?

TheNanaDook

95% of Americans have at least one comorbidity; so what you're saying is, it kills Americans.

...and, like I said before, some of what they class as a "co-morbidity" like diabetes isn't enough to keep you out of the Olympics. People don't die of shit like they used to.

So, reading that article, the first line says:

So out of Florida's 80,000 Covid deaths, they found one that was misfiled and fixed it.

Ask your grandparents if they grew up with any kids who were crippled by polio. Mine did; and if you're right and vaccines do nothing, you'll have grown up with a bunch of crippled kids just like they did. If you're right, New York's polio outbreak won't be news - it'll just be run of the mill, same as any other city.

Fuck it: tell them I can jump puddles, see if that brings up some stories.
maxresdefault.jpg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Some wanker went on Rogan and claimed that myocarditis was caused by COVID itself, not the vaccine.
It's caused by the Covid spike protein - those spikes you see all over Covid viruses. The red bits in this picture:

Covid virus.jpg

If you catch Covid, you get a shitload of them, as the virus keeps making millions and millions copies of itself for however long it's in your system. One of those virus particles attaches itself to one of your cells, rewrites your DNA, and forces the cell to make a thousand or so new Covid viruses until the cell explodes from being full of Covid viruses. Then, each of those virus particles goes and finds another cell and... well, you get the idea. Those spikes are better at attaching to some cells than others; that's why it seems to do more damage to heart, nerve and lung tissues.

If you get the jab, you get a tiny dose of spike proteins to teach your immune system to recognise them in future. If you're susceptible to myocarditis, that small dose can set you off - but the larger dose a Covid infection will give you is likely to be worse, as it's the equivalent of being jabbed multiple times a day for days on end.

Imager

Performative Cruelty Enjoyer
If you get the jab, you get a tiny dose of spike proteins to teach your immune system to recognise them in future. If you're susceptible to myocarditis, that small dose can set you off - but the larger dose a Covid infection will give you is likely to be worse, as it's the equivalent of being jabbed multiple times a day for days on end.
You just described vaccines in general. In fact, this is how the Chinese version of the vaccine works.

mRNA vaccines, I do not believe, work the same way. Interesting that China didn't force their citizens to take mRNA vaxxes.

Riccardo Bosi

It's caused by the Covid spike protein - those spikes you see all over Covid viruses. The red bits in this picture:

View attachment 65163

If you catch Covid, you get a shitload of them, as the virus keeps making millions and millions copies of itself for however long it's in your system. One of those virus particles attaches itself to one of your cells, rewrites your DNA, and forces the cell to make a thousand or so new Covid viruses until the cell explodes from being full of Covid viruses. Then, each of those virus particles goes and finds another cell and... well, you get the idea. Those spikes are better at attaching to some cells than others; that's why it seems to do more damage to heart, nerve and lung tissues.

...you got vaccinated, didn't you?

FurBurger

You just described vaccines in general. In fact, this is how the Chinese version of the vaccine works.

mRNA vaccines, I do not believe, work the same way. Interesting that China didn't force their citizens to take mRNA vaxxes.
Cells read through their DNA code for instructions on what proteins to make. When they find one, that make a piece of "Messenger RNA" based off the DNA code, and hands it off to the part of the cell that actually makes the proteins. Think of it like a work order. mRNA vaccines are just a bunch of those work orders; they get sent to the protein factory in whatever cell they come across, which manufactures one unit of Covid spike protein.

The Chinese haven't managed to steal mRNA tech yet, although they did steal the tech to bolt Covid spike proteins on to bat corona viruses via genetic engineering, which they demonstrated at the Wuhan Institute of Virology back in 2015.

...you got vaccinated, didn't you?
You're a NEET who's arguing on the web at 4am local time; I'm guessing you don't have enough face-to-face contact to need to.

G

View attachment 65163

There were several stories of myocarditis in covid patients and it seems many more in vax recipients that I've heard of, can you tell me why a person with a low risk from the virus should take any added risk by taking the vax? That seems very counterintuitive to take a "treatment" that doesn't prevent the illness, for an illness that seems very mild, and add in that said treatment has risks, why bother? Also since you seem to have some knowledge here why do some vaccines reduce the risk of spread to near zero, but the covid vaccines now seem to have negative efficacy regarding spread, with the vaxxed getting it more often in some locations?

FurBurger

That's not how I figured you looked, based on your voice.

I did get into an argument about vaccination on Reddit with a guy from Melbourne, Australia who had a brain tumour. The tumour's fucked him up so bad he can't work, and one of his posts was about how girls on Tinder won't pick him just because he has no job and a fucked up eyeball like yours.

Was that you?

can you tell me why a person with a low risk from the virus should take any added risk by taking the vax?
The risk of the vax is still statistically lower than the risk from Covid. Vax side-effects tend to make news because they're unique enough to be interesting, rather than because they're common.

Besides, if you're going to get myocarditis from the Covid spike protein, wouldn't you rather get a small dose of it in a doctor's office with a nurse standing by, than a huge dose of it day-in, day-out at home when you catch the bug?

Can I ask you a question in turn? One of the tools I use in decision making is an imaginary see-saw. You put one option on one side, and the other option on the other, and you see how they balance; and I'd like you to apply that to one of your decisions.

In your case, you're using a fake vaccination card to get around, and that card has a federal seal on it, and forging documents with a federal seal is a felony. I'm guessing you have to sign sworn statements as well; and lying on those is perjury, which is another felony.

That's all on one side of your see-saw, what's on the other side for you that balances out a bunch of felonies? I think your kids have them too, what balances out an early felony for them?

G

That's not how I figured you looked, based on your voice.

I did get into an argument about vaccination on Reddit with a guy from Melbourne, Australia who had a brain tumour. The tumour's fucked him up so bad he can't work, and one of his posts was about how girls on Tinder won't pick him just because he has no job and a fucked up eyeball like yours.

Was that you?

The risk of the vax is still statistically lower than the risk from Covid. Vax side-effects tend to make news because they're unique enough to be interesting, rather than because they're common.

Besides, if you're going to get myocarditis from the Covid spike protein, wouldn't you rather get a small dose of it in a doctor's office with a nurse standing by, than a huge dose of it day-in, day-out at home when you catch the bug?

Can I ask you a question in turn? One of the tools I use in decision making is an imaginary see-saw. You put one option on one side, and the other option on the other, and you see how they balance; and I'd like you to apply that to one of your decisions.

In your case, you're using a fake vaccination card to get around, and that card has a federal seal on it, and [URL='https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1017']forging documents with a federal seal is a felony.[/URL] I'm guessing you have to sign sworn statements as well; and lying on those is perjury, which is another felony.

That's all on one side of your see-saw, what's on the other side for you that balances out a bunch of felonies? I think your kids have them too, what balances out an early felony for them?
As far as my use of fake vax passports, my now fake tests results for return, my lies that we're quarantining and taking return tests, what balances out that is my duty to resist laws which are illegal like things that create exceptional citizens based on actions that the state wants you to take that never before existed. Think of my see-saw as my pro civil rights attitude vs that of pot smokers that pandered forever to get it legalized while they violated laws. Why should my actions to weaken new laws that violate my rights to mobility and free commerce be less noble than legalizing an intoxicant? We're not living Orwell. we're living Huxley they gave the fools Soma and now they're taking their basic age old rights. I guess I could fear getting caught, but realistically what will Canada do to a US citizen over covid rules? They don't want that headache.

As for the vaccine being harmless, in that UK study for men under 40 the risk was higher with the vax than from the disease. " Among men under 40, there were an estimated four extra cases of myocarditis associated with the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine and 14 extra cases with the first dose of the Moderna vaccine for every 1 million men vaccinated. That risk rose with the second dose for all three vaccines studied and was highest for Moderna's, which had an additional 97 myocarditis cases per 1 million. For unvaccinated men under 40 with COVID-19, there were 16 additional myocarditis cases per million." That means the second dose of Moderna is 6 plus times more likely to give you myocarditis than covid. That's like 516% if they were writing it saying something about the dangers of covid. It's clear the vaccine has failed to stop covid so it should be a personal choice to take it or not. Want some marginal benefit on a rushed treatment that seems to be a pretty shitty defense against getting and spreading covid take it, or don't, but we need to all move on.

Hasn't the left's politicization of the vaccine made you wonder about the veracity of the studies too? I've never seen something pushed so hard by politicos. I'm generally adverse to conspiracies but this time I get a little more suspicious that there could be something.

FurBurger

what balances out that is my duty to resist laws which are illegal
I mean, laws by definition are legal; and the US and Canada have about 400 years of quarantine precedent, so unless there's a procedural issue you're not really going to win that one.

Think of my see-saw as my pro civil rights attitude....
Then you'd be publicly and openly protesting, and take your lumps in court like other activists do. That way you get awareness and social change - like the truck convoy, or the lunch counter sit-ins, or Stonewall. Without that, there's nothing on the other end of the seesaw.

In your case I think it's more of a shwoogie/toddler attitude - you want to do what you want to do, and fuck anyone else; and you haven't really thought through the consequences if you get caught. It's the same as those guys who go "Fuck this ankle monitor - I'm going out to party! Nobody - nobody tells me I can't drink!"

As for health issues.... You sound fat, and like a habitual smoker. There's a reason people compare your voice to Skip Lipari rather than any of the other, skinnier members of the Sopranos cast. You're kid's fat, too - judging from that pic of his pudgy fist. If it was Carole telling me he's not getting the shot because of the potential health risks, I'd believe him - that's a guy who's got all of his health bases covered. But in your case, given that you've dropped the ball personally and for your family... it just looks like another excuse.