• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat blob Shane Nokes returns... to attack Leslie

NoBacon

An honourable man.
I’ve never seen admin this shook by someone. He knows real deal Nokes is on the case and he’s fucked.

Shane Nokes has SCI/SAPS clearance, he has sprint meetings and works in an agile environment by himself at home on welfare and is developing his own AA game on the side just for fun. Devops, UX design - you name it, Shane Nokes is the full package and he’s putting everything on hold to put an end OnAforums.

I’ve never seen admin this shook by someone. He knows real deal Nokes is on the case and he’s fucked.

Shane Nokes has SCI/SAPS clearance, he has sprint meetings and works in an agile environment by himself at home on welfare and is developing his own AA game on the side just for fun. Devops, UX design - you name it, Shane Nokes is the full package and he’s putting everything on hold to put an end OnAforums.
826.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
I’m not joking when I say this next thing;

Shane Nokes deserves and requires compassion. His life is harrowingly bad. He’s just such an unpleasant individual it makes it very hard for anybody to do.

He’s an obese unqualified fantasist who wilfully mistakes retirement with being on welfare because of his sedentary lifestyle. He’s got nothing in his life. I won’t lie and say I’ll pray for him, because I won’t - but for his sake he better hope somebody does.