Fat blob Shane Nokes returns... to attack Leslie

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
We all knew he wouldn’t be able to control himself
IMG_2309.jpeg

He’s back to posting his “credentials” over and over even though that W2 is close to 10 years old
IMG_2310.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
A quick scan of his timeline proves once again that he is utterly insane.
Im surprised he was able to behave himself for a couple months, now he’s back full time to getting into fights with strangers about his Xbox credentials. Funny how he has dropped his threats of putting people away - now it’s just “I know more about Xbox than you do - here’s my W2 from 10 years ago!”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Pat should call off his "high moral character" attack dogs before they get in trouble.
Out of all of the members of the Pat pack the one that creeps me out the most (even more than Uncle Paul) is Shane. He’s beyond parody for being a fat loser that spends his life playing video games all day while talking tough on the internet yet that is how he spends his life at 40/41. I just get a real bad feeling about him and his deranged behavior. He should be in the nut hut but instead gets welfare to lay around all day.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Im surprised he was able to behave himself for a couple months, now he’s back full time to getting into fights with strangers about his Xbox credentials. Funny how he has dropped his threats of putting people away - now it’s just “I know more about Xbox than you do - here’s my W2 from 10 years ago!”
Within the space of a handful of tweets he claimed to be on some sort of high end Microsoft software team and also told someone his career was about imprisoning pedophiles. He's totally deranged.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Within the space of a handful of tweets he claimed to be on some sort of high end Microsoft software team and also told someone his career was about imprisoning pedophiles. He's totally deranged.
The whole “retired” brag yet is actually on disability because he’s obviously mental is such a weird flex. I bet he didn’t even get employee stock through work at Microsoft. Needed all his money to spend on video games and Star Trek bullshit. He’s been going hard defending that massive faggot Wil Wheaton for losing his shit over Larry David punching Elmo.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
The whole “retired” brag yet is actually on disability because he’s obviously mental is such a weird flex. I bet he didn’t even get employee stock through work at Microsoft. Needed all his money to spend on video games and Star Trek bullshit. He’s been going hard defending that massive faggot Wil Wheaton for losing his shit over Larry David punching Elmo.
He's called about 60 people child abusing pedophiles for making Elmo jokes. A very rational response indeed.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive

You're a subject matter expert on twinkies and mountain dew you fat shithead

You know less than nothing about "cyber security". I played along with your whole, thrown out tech jargon then backtrack to trolling when challenged , last time. But fat Jax has worn out my patience.

Fuawwwwk auffffffff

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Tier 1 help desk hourly employees don't get stock generally.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Tier 1 help desk hourly employees don't get stock generally.
I wasn’t sure, I know some offer it like X amount of your after tax pay goes to buying it 4 times a year but he was so low he wasn’t even offered it. Which is funny because he’s such a Microsoft fan boy you would think he would have bought stock over time but he’s poor and very retarded

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
I've had to deal with fat pieces of shit like him before. His working with the fbi or whatever is literally just running some keyword searches on their SIEM. Zipping the results and attaching it to a SharePoint ticket.

As soon as they get some surface level permissions they think they know shit. Hey Shane there's a reason every interview you've ever done for a more senior position has ended when they asked you if you ever actually configured the infrastructure or if you just used the UI. Explain the backend infra as code devops architecture you created while working mr sme.

Did you see the crowdstrike commercial at the superbowl? They automated your entire 20 year career "sme" to a few hundred dollars SaaS product. No one refers to themselves as an sme you dork. It's a role not a title. That's the label microsoft throws on your name to charge the government 270/hr while you make 55k a year.

Just because you're constantly clogging the toilet doesn't make you a data plumber.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Both faggots deserve the Ethan Ralph treatment.

Imagine being a man in his 50s and getting triggered when a comedian who’s known for doing/saying crazy shit attacks a puppet. Attack Elmo was on brand for Larry and hilarious.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
You're a subject matter expert on twinkies and mountain dew you fat shithead

You know less than nothing about "cyber security". I played along with your whole, thrown out tech jargon then backtrack to trolling when challenged , last time. But fat Jax has worn out my patience.

Fuawwwwk auffffffff

Nice cope, faggot. Did you forget that this man found a vulnerability in your site and downloaded your “BBCode DB backup”?

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Nice cope, faggot. Did you forget that this man found a vulnerability in your site and downloaded your “BBCode DB backup”?
Yeah I was actually impressed by how badly he mangled that larp. He somehow misused jargon so badly that even layman knew he was bullshitting. At least Jackie can string together words that sound kinda right to non technical people.

I've had to deal with fat pieces of shit like him before. His working with the fbi or whatever is literally just running some keyword searches on their SIEM. Zipping the results and attaching it to a SharePoint ticket.

As soon as they get some surface level permissions they think they know shit. Hey Shane there's a reason every interview you've ever done for a more senior position has ended when they asked you if you ever actually configured the infrastructure or if you just used the UI. Explain the backend infra as code devops architecture you created while working mr sme.

Did you see the crowdstrike commercial at the superbowl? They automated your entire 20 year career "sme" to a few hundred dollars SaaS product. No one refers to themselves as an sme you dork. It's a role not a title. That's the label microsoft throws on your name to charge the government 270/hr while you make 55k a year.

Just because you're constantly clogging the toilet doesn't make you a data plumber.
Didn't this loser not actually work directly for Microsoft or whatever? Wasn't he some nothing employee at a retail store reseller until he decided work sucks and he's going to be an obese disabled person?