Faggot

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I don't get it either. Nobody looks good with a combover, but there are plenty of dudes that have them
That English dude that was falsely accused of murder by the media had an insane combover, he ended up cutting it though. I'll look up his name.

Christopher Jefferies was his name.
Christopher-Jefferies-007.jpg

pg-35-jefferies-1-nicolaou.jpg

He should have kept to doing straight Nerd episodes and not branching out/hiring help. I think his fanbase is autistic enough to enjoy literally the same thing over and over for decades without deviating. The recent ad-read-intro, zombified episodes of his uncomfortable hairline on the couch reviewing a moderate game are awful.

Racist Google Intern

I'm not really racist, my best friend is black
He should have kept to doing straight Nerd episodes and not branching out/hiring help. I think his fanbase is autistic enough to enjoy literally the same thing over and over for decades without deviating. The recent ad-read-intro, zombified episodes of his uncomfortable hairline on the couch reviewing a moderate game are awful.
Because Mike "12 inches" Matei isn't writing for him anymore

Dusty Dan

I could never turn on The Nerd. So many early episodes were great. He had a run of terrible ones where you could tell he wasn't into it and wasn't writing the scripts, plus did all that other content with those unfunny uncharasmatic dorks, when the only sidekick he ever needed was Mike to do a few characters.