Faggot

Rascal

Still milking that angry nerd character, even though he's a 44-year-old man with a combover.

pun8f7ky43l91.jpg

Remember the 80s? Everything was much better in the 80s man.

FeedNanaOgura

I'm the Sexiest.
Apparently he's incapable of talking about anything at length when he doesn't have a script in front of him.
The current scholarship after his autobiography came out is that James is straight up retarded and non-meme autistic. That would explain things like why he didn't go after wife murderer Patton Oswalt when Patton lashed out at him for declaring that he wasn't going to see Ghostbusters 2016. He wasn't "above" getting into an internet squabble, he just doesn't "get" conflict. He doesn't "get" a lot of things.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
But how? It obviously happens all the time so I’d probably be the same but it’s hard to understand.
I've seen some cases of extremely misshapen heads where I can't hate on the poor fucker for trying to cover it up with a combover. A buddy has a remarkably consistent round dome, so when he started balding it was an aesthetically seamless transition.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
I remember his channel being a lot funnier in the early days when you didn’t see his dumb face (why do we need to see you at all, Nana?) and there wasn’t as much forced swearing. So like everyone else on the planet except for Opie he sold out, went hack and became an unwatchable faggot.

It was funnier in the early days because he was reviewing all the bad games people played when they were a kid. He's run out of content and just makes the same damn video over and over again about games no one cares about.